No announcement yet.

Who wants to start their own business?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    The scary part is: failure. What if you invest so much money into your business and at the end you end up failing? That's what scares me.
    Well that's the risk you take, but there's really no point in worrying about failure..........because it takes balls to do great things. Plus it won't be the end of the world if you do in fact fail man.

I say give it a shot, but you really have to learn about business management....sound accounting principles. Being good with money is a trait I think you're either born with.........or you aren't however.

Speaking personally I'm absolutely terrible with money. Horrific.

I've had the tendency to live outside of my means.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      Well that's the risk you take, but there's really no point in worrying about failure..........because it takes balls to do great things. Plus it won't be the end of the world if you do in fact fail man.

I say give it a shot, but you really have to learn about business management....sound accounting principles. Being good with money is a trait I think you're either born with.........or you aren't however.

Speaking personally I'm absolutely terrible with money. Horrific.

I've had the tendency to live outside of my means.
      It's true that you have to risk if you're expecting any kind of reward. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

I don't really know much about business and how to run it but how hard can it be?

This is who I was inspired by:

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video...=0&endTime=289

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        My dream is to open a donut chain. I know it's a long shot but I have a plan to team up with someone else who is very smart that I have been friends with for a long time. I think teaming up with someone is a good idea to open a business.
        I guess it is, but you can do it by yourself. But a duo is good too.

My father did it by himself, and just hires people to do things for him overseas.

Comment

I have a small business as a mortgage broker and I started flipping homes 3 years ago. Money is ok but its a lot of work.

Comment

Working...
          X