No announcement yet.

Spence: If Crawford wants 50/50 he dont want the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Arum said Crawford needs Spence to do a PPV. Spence is fighting Porter & the winner of Pac/Thurman on PPV

In what world does Crawford get 50/50 when his own promoter says he needs Spence because he has no other PPV options?!?!?
    Lol .. you're such a shameless hypocrite, it's actually funny!

Comment

Spence's one PPV more than doubled Crawford's two PPV's. Crawford's promoter has said the only PPV fight out there for Crawford is Spence. On the other hand Spence has a PPV with Porter and the winner of Pac/Thurman.

In what world is the guy with no options, and cant sell without the help of thur other guy worth 50/50?

Your hatred for PBC shouldn't affect your common sense
      Mikey had more to do with those numbers.Cant take you seriously anymore.Lets see what Spence does number wise with porter if it even makes ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        He’s just fought on PPV. I’m honestly not that interested in purse splits, I just wanna see the fight.
        So why chime in with your thoughtless post about 50/50 if you just want to see the fight?

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Lol .. you're such a shameless hypocrite, it's actually funny!
        How so? Before the Fury/Wilder fight I never said Wilder deserves 50/50. But now I'm not sure AJ deserves 50/50. Wilder/Fury and Wilder/Ruiz are bigger fights than Wilder/AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          Mikey had more to do with those numbers.Cant take you seriously anymore.Lets see what Spence does number wise with porter if it even makes ppv.
          Khan was a bigger name than Mikey. He'd already did 460k PPV's with Canelo.

Crawford's own promoter said he needs Spence. How can the guy with no options and needs the other guy command 50/50?

Comment

So why chime in with your thoughtless post about 50/50 if you just want to see the fight?

How so? Before the Fury/Wilder fight I never said Wilder deserves 50/50. But now I'm not sure AJ deserves 50/50. Wilder/Fury and Wilder/Ruiz are bigger fights than Wilder/AJ
            50/50 seems fair. Both need each other. I’m not getting involved in this pathetic bickering.

Comment

Arum said Crawford needs Spence to do a PPV. Spence is fighting Porter & the winner of Pac/Thurman on PPV

In what world does Crawford get 50/50 when his own promoter says he needs Spence because he has no other PPV options?!?!?
              I really don't give a sh#t about that whole purse split stuff sorry.
              Spence making these comments just tells me he is not eager to fight Crawford in the same way he is eager to fight Thurman/Porter/Pacquiao. But he admitted to that when he told Crawford
              'why not go the easy route instead of fighting you (Crawford) and just knock Shawn Porter out'. Just disappointing stuff from the so called 'boogeyman'

Comment

Spence should rather move up and talk no more...

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  LIS, in the hypothetical this will be AFTER the Porter fight, and should he win that fight. So he will have at the very least two belts heading into those negotiations.

And your next post said he can't use the Garcia PPV numbers? Sure he can. Everything is relevant, and it's not like he was fighting someone who was an established PPV star like Canelo or something. Both were on equal grounds in that fight. But if he then comes back and does less than 150k buys vs Porter? Then obviously he loses negotiation power. But if he does better than 150k buys, to go along with having two or three belts opposed to one for Crawford as well as having TWO PPVs out do Crawford's best? Then no way in hell is Crawford getting 50/50. At that point you could make the case he is out pricing himself.
                  It shows how absurd all you idiots are.Leonard hagler Hearns Duran would have never fought with this b s that’s going on now.Tru Boxing fans don’t care who a fighters promoter is or give a crap about purses.The public wants to see the best fights .In the seventies and eighties the public demanded the best fight and it usually happened.I could see sitting in a bar and a moron saying Leonard shouldn’t fight Hearns because of promoters or ppv#s or who has the most titles .You guys let Promoters and lawyers figure out the money like hagler and Leonard did.This fight and hagler Hearns would have never come off in this era because of spoiled fighters and ignorant fans.Could Thurman or porter beat bud I doubt it.Basically Spence vs Bud would be a huge fight that probably won’t happen at 47 .Spence is going to move up and only wants to fight one or two times a year.He will keep Bud frozen out and the hom@s will cry he signed with Arum it’s his fault.Spences legacy will be tarnished by avoiding the biggest challenge to his tittle.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                    It shows how absurd all you idiots are.Leonard hagler Hearns Duran would have never fought with this b s that’s going on now.Tru Boxing fans don’t care who a fighters promoter is or give a crap about purses.The public wants to see the best fights .In the seventies and eighties the public demanded the best fight and it usually happened.I could see sitting in a bar and a moron saying Leonard shouldn’t fight Hearns because of promoters or ppv#s or who has the most titles .You guys let Promoters and lawyers figure out the money like hagler and Leonard did.This fight and hagler Hearns would have never come off in this era because of spoiled fighters and ignorant fans.Could Thurman or porter beat bud I doubt it.Basically Spence vs Bud would be a huge fight that probably won’t happen at 47 .Spence is going to move up and only wants to fight one or two times a year.He will keep Bud frozen out and the hom@s will cry he signed with Arum it’s his fault.Spences legacy will be tarnished by avoiding the biggest challenge to his tittle.
                    I like your overall mindset here....HOWEVER, it just isn't reality. Sorry, the splits ARE relevant in these types of fights regardless of how much you or the fans don't care about. Do you want to live in a fantasy world where stuff like this doesn't matter and pretend we will be able to get every fight just off a 50/50 split?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      50/50 seems fair. Both need each other. I’m not getting involved in this pathetic bickering.
                      How can they both need each other when Spence already has a PPV that more than doubled the Crawford's 2 PPV's. Spence's PPV options are Porter & the winner of Pac/Thurman. While Crawford's own promoter said he needs Spence

Comment

Working...
                      X