No announcement yet.

GGG Trainer: "GOLOVKIN IS AN EASY FIGHT FOR CANELO IN 3RD FIGHT"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    try a little reading comprehension dummy, never said sanchez or banks had canelo winning the fight, they both saw it as a draw... by the way you keep saying ggg is gonig to ko canelo if they fight in september, so stop ducking back up your words and take my ban bet or else STFU...
    You are right that you never said they had Canelo winning. But I never heard Banks call it a draw either. He said he didn't score it. I know Sanchez scored it 7 to 5 for GGG and has NEVER said he scored it a draw. I have seen that and heard that and read that in many interviews and have NEVER ONCE heard him call the 2nd fight even or a draw. I don't take orders from you ass hole. I don't have to shutup or take your ban bet. I will bet you all the points you have against an equal number of my points if you want. Let me know if we have a bet. Bet or no bet I like GGG and you clearly hate him so if there is a winner in the third fight one of us will be sad and the other happy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Hey, War Mikey. I see you gave up on Mikey the quitter and became WAR RUIZ. You are just as full of sht and just as big of hater and liar as before.Before you were War Mikey you were War Rios. If Ruiz loses you will become War some other Mexican. I like Ruiz. I don't like you because you are a phony liar and a hater.
      I also was War Mayweather, War Berto, War Rosado, War Kovalev, War Froch, etc etc the list goes on.

but its telling that out of all these names only the MEXICANS ones are the ones that bothers you LMFAO HATER!, GET A LIFE NUKKA!

PS: ITS STILL WAR MIKEY!

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
      He’s everything wrong with today’s “fans”
      If there guy loses they are nowhere to be found.
      No honor or morals with them
      STFU who said I aint a mikey fan anymore? You do realize I still was repping mikey after his lost? you do realize I always change my name to fighters I currently rooting for, ive been war mayweather, war berto, war rosado, war kovalev, war froch, etc etc etc

you fools love to talk out your ass and not know a damn thing, you lil girsl are too desperate to hate and always end up clowning yourselves.
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-13-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        good find... good interview...
        another trainer who didnt see ggg winning the second fight by the way, neither did his previous trainer..
        So the first fight was 8-4 Golovkin and Canelo got a draw.
        The second fight was a draw and Canelo got a victory.

And you're proud of it and think that GGG fans are the ones that should be criticized. Idiot.

Comment

You are right that you never said they had Canelo winning. But I never heard Banks call it a draw either. He said he didn't score it. I know Sanchez scored it 7 to 5 for GGG and has NEVER said he scored it a draw. I have seen that and heard that and read that in many interviews and have NEVER ONCE heard him call the 2nd fight even or a draw. I don't take orders from you ass hole. I don't have to shutup or take your ban bet. I will bet you all the points you have against an equal number of my points if you want. Let me know if we have a bet. Bet or no bet I like GGG and you clearly hate him so if there is a winner in the third fight one of us will be sad and the other happy.
          I have seen a video of Sanchez saying he had scored a draw. Right after the fight finished. If my memory doesn't fail, yes, I've seen that.

Comment

abel clerly stated the fight was a draw on fight night interviews, try to find the "a los golpes" podcast from that fight, he clearly said it was a draw... anyways, why not bet the account if you are so confident in ggg getting the KO ??
            dont puss out...

Abel Sanchez: “I scored the fight even. I thought that the 12th round was the pivotal round. I said to Golovkin in the corner that I thought we were behind in about the 8th or 9th, and I told him I needed the rounds at the end. I thought it was even, but you know what? Canelo won, and that’s what’s important.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/9/1...decided-to-box

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
              I also was War Mayweather, War Berto, War Rosado, War Kovalev, War Froch, etc etc the list goes on.

but its telling that out of all these names only the MEXICANS ones are the ones that bothers you LMFAO HATER!, GET A LIFE NUKKA!

PS: ITS STILL WAR MIKEY!

STFU who said I aint a mikey fan anymore? You do realize I still was repping mikey after his lost? you do realize I always change my name to fighters I currently rooting for, ive been war mayweather, war berto, war rosado, war kovalev, war froch, etc etc etc

you fools love to talk out your ass and not know a damn thing, you lil girsl are too desperate to hate and always end up clowning yourselves.
              I only remember you as those three and don't believe you were ever WAR KOVALEV. You are a phony and a liar and a hater and a pos. I like Mexican boxers very much and nobody but you has ever said different. Anybody who reads my post knows I like Ruiz. It's your phony lying hating self I don't like. You shouldn't call anyone else a hater when all you do is hate on good boxers. You are as big a hater and liar as they come you phony MF.

Comment

I only remember you as those three and don't believe you were ever WAR KOVALEV. You are a phony and a liar and a hater and a pos. I like Mexican boxers very much and nobody but you has ever said different. Anybody who reads my post knows I like Ruiz. It's your phony lying hating self I don't like. You shouldn't call anyone else a hater when all you do is hate on good boxers. You are as big a hater and liar as they come you phony MF.
                You type like Borat talks.

Comment

What did this nga say!???!? Let me watch this...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    So the first fight was 8-4 Golovkin and Canelo got a draw.
                    The second fight was a draw and Canelo got a victory.

And you're proud of it and think that GGG fans are the ones that should be criticized. Idiot.
                    i scored both fights a draw, but judges had the first a draw and the second a win for canelo... both really close fights... 5 out of the 6 judges had it a 1 round fight or a draw, adelaide byrd was a disgrace... you seem to be really mad lately... chill out, these guys arent your family members, not ike you are defending your sister's honor or something...
                    Last edited by icha; 06-13-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

He never said that TF *takes gun out and points it at your dome* MF.......

Comment

Working...
                      X