Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Can't Say That I'll KO Joshua Or Joshua Will KO Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    I guess I won’t because I exposed your idiocy and lies. I probably sound like a nuclear physicist to you, lol.
    Lol news flash, dumb opinions going against common boxing knowledge can't expose anything. And I have no reason to lie there chief.

You're delusional. Own it.
    Last edited by Boxing Goat; 05-23-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      If Ali hit as hard as Josh Ali would have beat frasier easier. Frasuer.much better th a n wilder anyway
      Lol

That was just to point out that your statement was definitely not right.

And I think Wilder would have knocked Frazier out so bad he would have thought he was back in there with Foreman. Except....he probably would have stayed down after one KD.

That said, I can't stand Wilder and hope Joshua does knock him out twitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Lol news flash, dumb opinion going against common boxing knowledge can't expose anything. And I have no reason to lie there chief.

You're delusional. Own it.
        Lol, common boxing knowledge by delusional Wilder fans.

Wake me up when Wilder fights a boxer with no asterisk.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Yes, you can use your hands, arms and shoulders to block punches. It's called defense. I don't know if you've heard of it.
          Some even use their face

Comment

Lol, common boxing knowledge by delusional Wilder fans.

Wake me up when Wilder fights a boxer with no asterisk.
            Like I said, you're a newbie, a delusional tw@t and not worth my time so I won't tear your ignorance apart. Just go away and save face

Comment

17th fight as a novice when Breazeale had no L on his record. And he beat him to a pulp. That was Wilder’s 42nd fight as a pro.

Wilder’s opponents are always carefully selected and tailor made for him.
              People need to quit with this lame ass nonsense about how many fights a pro has had. Wgaf? Age is the only thing that matters,not # of fights.

AJ will always be able to use the excuse of # of fights because Wilder fought many more fights by his age than he did.
              Last edited by kushking; 05-23-2019, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Let’s see it!!!!

Comment

Lol @ Wilder trying to finesse Joshua's confidence to get him in the ring....

Easily spotted hustle since that's what we used to do in elementary school.
                  Lmfao! Spot on my man.

Comment

Like I said, you're a newbie, a delusional tw@t and not worth my time so I won't tear your ignorance apart. Just go away and save face
                    Save face? - you vacuous m0ron.

You must be having a laugh, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      People need to quit with this lame ass nonsense about how many fights a pro has had. Wgaf? Age is the only thing that matters,not # of fights.

AJ will always be able to use the excuse of # of fights because Wilder fought many more fights by his age than he did.
                      It isn’t a lame excuse. At 22 fights, Wilder was fighting Uber drivers.

At 42 fights when he’s meant to be the one chasing the fight, he still won’t step. Wake me up when his team finally sends a real off to Josh’s team. One man can’t be the only party sending all the offers.

Comment

Working...
                      X