Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic robert garcia on golovkin & abel sanchez split "abel worked with ggg when he was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Tripple OG got rid of all the bloodsuckers
      Klitschko Sisters promotion
      Herrmann Brothers the frauds
      And Unabel Sánchez the sadist

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        Who cares, sanchez didnt do it out of the goodness of his own heart, he did it because ggg was an outstanding amateur and he could make money out of him. People acting like sanchez trained him for free. And maybe robert should mind his own business, his flagship fighter just lost every round and looked like dog**** so he should be keeping a low profile.
        I actually agree. Abe really stepped into a pot of gold when he picked up Golovkin. The guy was very talented and made it far on his own skill. I always felt it was Sanchez holding him back and had a feeling Sanchez would be dumped if Golovkin ever started to struggle in his career.

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Larry is racist and hates ggg. Nothing else.
        You know that's not true and you don't like it when people call you a racist out of frustration so let's be cool and not lob that accusation around.

I do agree with you about the subject though. I don't feel that Sanchez made GG. I think he helped him get a start but eventually limited him. Most of my complaints about GG revolved around Sanchez, his coaching, his mouth, etc.
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 04-26-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

GGG would've achieved the same with someone else in his corner. just like a lot of other talented fighters with loudmouth trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I actually agree. Abe really stepped into a pot of gold when he picked up Golovkin. The guy was very talented and made it far on his own skill. I always felt it was Sanchez holding him back and had a feeling Sanchez would be dumped if Golovkin ever started to struggle in his career.

You know that's not true and you don't like it when people call you a racist out of frustration so let's be cool and not lob that accusation around.

I do agree with you about the subject though. I don't feel that Sanchez made GG. I think he helped him get a start but eventually limited him. Most of my complaints about GG revolved around Sanchez, his coaching, his mouth, etc.
            All good man. Good that we agree on some thoughts.
            Sanchez is mad cuz know he probably will make far less money with other fighters.

Comment

I have never heard a trainer cry so much about a boxer leaving him. GGG paid him well for all his past work and doesn't owe him a dime. He called him a great trainer and thanked him for his help. Boxers hire new trainers constantly and the old trainer almost never complains. Boxers are the actual ones doing the fighting. They do the hard training and take the punishment and risk injury or death. They have the right to hire and fire trainers any time they please and too bad for the people who don't like it. It's none of their business.

Comment

Nelo has ruined little Gs life lol this is epic, now he wants to run to 164 lol, on the other hand Nelo looking at 175

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I have never heard a trainer cry so much about a boxer leaving him.
                  LMFAO. But yea you aren't wrong.

I expected Freddie to b^tch n moan more when Manny seemed to be doing his own thing for that one fight or w/e & seemingly had left him, but Freddie just looked a lil more puppy dog-ish then usual more than he complained.

Boxing is a business not some til death do us part caliber of commitment type of relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    The reality is that GGG is a greedy man and a diva

He only fought with 2 good rivals in his whole career

Abel before GGG was an élite trainer, fu.ckinh neofito

He trained a lot of great fighters before GGG
                    GGG fought at least two dozen top 10 world rated boxers and champions and knocked almost all of them out. You are a prejudice Mexican puppet. If GGG was Mexican you would love him.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      Nelo has ruined little Gs life lol this is epic, now he wants to run to 164 lol, on the other hand Nelo looking at 175
                      He ruined his life by making him 50 million bucks or so. I wish someone would ruin my life like that. Jeez, now GGG is a criminal for having a non title fight at 164. How many non title fights did Canelo have at 155? GGG will be back at 160 in September and he will be fighting Canelo, Jacobs or Andrade. He wants and easy tune up before fighting a bad ass 90 days later. Big fuking deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X