Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Emerges as Frontrunner in Joshua Sweepstakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Ruiz still carry all that excess fat on him? Because if he does he is out of the picture. They need to market this as a DAZN event and if AJ is fighting a walrus it doesn't look good.

Comment

a Mexican or Cuban for AJs USpremiere. I dont know. Aint there any US fighters out there who are worth it? Is american Boxing this bad Right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        So that means Hearn is talking to haymon’s people....wait wait wait I’m confused....arum said haymon doesn’t do business with white people??? Here he has a Mexican American fighter client and he is talking to white Hearn to face black Joshua.....what gives???!
        You're right. You are confused!

Comment

I wish Deontay would speak up and say he would take the fight to really see if AJ wants to fight but unfortunately I think its the other way round and Wilder don't want AJ.

Comment

There goes Joshua chasing greatness.

Comment

Ruiz jr. is ok option, nothing more.

Whyte, Ortiz and Kownacki are better options.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                This is becoming a shorter and shorter training period for someone, so I hope they pick soon. Either Ruiz Or Hunter are as good as anyone not named Wilder, Whyte, Fury and Ortiz, and Ortiz seems to want zero of this. Just sign Ruiz or Hunter.

Unless King Kong is just playing hard to get,
                If you wanted this shot at AJ then you'd have gone back to the gym as soon as you heard Miller popped dirty. Atleast that's if you're serious about trying to win.

Comment

Ruiz wouldn't be a bad choice, but I want Hunter! I don't understand how Hunter leaves PBC, signs with MatchRoom, just like Miller does, and Andy Ruiz signs with PBC and has his debut, now the guy who signed with MatchRoom is the "runner-up," and the guy from PBC is the "front-runner?" If Hunter can't get the fight, then he wasted his time signing the deal! Now he's doing undercards for Usyk! That sucks! I could understand if Ortiz was the front-runner, but to come in behind Andy Ruiz? That has to hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                    You're right. You are confused!
                    Got to give this guy some allowance to say stupid stuff, he's severely autistic and takes everything literally.

Comment

I like it!! Ruiz has some very fast hands!! That's a genuine test for AJ!

Comment

Working...
                      X