Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokers - have you tried THC vape oil? What are your thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokers - have you tried THC vape oil? What are your thoughts?

So I’m getting some this week. I’m excited about it

I know it’s legal in many states now. Have any of you guys tried THC vape? How does it compare to normal kush?

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    So I’m getting some this week. I’m excited about it

I know it’s legal in many states now. Have any of you guys tried THC vape? How does it compare to normal kush?
    I have a feeling you're gonna enjoy sucking that pipe a lot.

Comment

It's alright, my cousin has one and this girl that was at my place on Easter night had one as well.

The high creeps up on you, and the smoke doesn't leave an odor in your crib. It's like 50 for a cartridge though. I'm more of a blunt guy myself so I'd rather spend that 50 on some loud and roll it myself.

But it's not bad, just a lil pricey imo.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
        It's alright, my cousin has one and this girl that was at my place on Easter night had one as well.

The high creeps up on you, and the smoke doesn't leave an odor in your crib. It's like 50 for a cartridge though. I'm more of a blunt guy myself so I'd rather spend that 50 on some loud and roll it myself.

But it's not bad, just a lil pricey imo.
        In Ireland it’s 80 for 1g cartridge which is pricey for sure. I’m just eager to give it a try. I’m not a big smoker, so it would be handy to give this a go every now and then.

How does the high compare to normal weed?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          In Ireland it’s 80 for 1g cartridge which is pricey for sure. I’m just eager to give it a try. I’m not a big smoker, so it would be handy to give this a go every now and then.

How does the high compare to normal weed?
          I haven't got dumb high off it because I didn't want to kill their cartridge haha but it's basically the same. It just creeps up on you. Like I would take 4 big ass hits and think "this ain't shít" but a couple mins later, I'd be flying for a bit.

Comment

It’s a different high I rather hit the flower but it comes through if your on the go.

Comment

Weak sht. It’s like beer and hard liqour.

I carry it occasionally to amusement parks and wherever I need to keep low key but i usually do bongs and blunts.

I like to get blown and vapes dont do it for me.

Comment

We make the oil in belgium here ourselves, just grow a couple plants, after it's done use all the waste like leafes,cram it to iron or copper bar or whatever, seal it off,pressure it with the right type of gas and the oil will come out,put a drop on your cigarette or blunt and your good to go,that ***** is strong though, be prepared to wake up with a heavy head

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  We make the oil in belgium here ourselves, just grow a couple plants, after it's done use all the waste like leafes,cram it to iron or copper bar or whatever, seal it off,pressure it with the right type of gas and the oil will come out,put a drop on your cigarette or blunt and your good to go,that ***** is strong though, be prepared to wake up with a heavy head
                  hells yeah. Sounds like some ***** I want to be smoking.

Comment

I like vaping the herb.

Comment

Working...
                    X