Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-31-2019, 07:16 PM #271
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16981 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 148,474.51
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Sorry bro. pac never refused any test it was floyd who refused to fight a prime pac.

Manny Pacquiao's blood test refusal puts Floyd Mayweather Jr fight at risk

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

is this what you guys have resorted to..... ?

NOOOOOOOOOO..... it didn't happen..... NOOOOOOOOOOO

aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-01-2019, 06:27 PM #272
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
Dosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 18,582.60
some flowers for you.. - -KULT- Still Undefeated. - travestyny For being such a dependable ALT to your main account. You deserve a medal of Valor. - Spoon23 For paying attention to that BS and speaking the truth! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
Ha ha ha ha! You’re a funny guy, it doesn’t apply to me because I am not, but I suggest you be careful using that thing as an example, Pac got in trouble for giving his opinion about that thing a few years back, remember? Now with the jokes set aside, Pac using drugs during his youth has nothing to do at that time of the Mayweather accusations because those are 2 different times. Otherwise, Mayweather wouldn’t pay Pac to settle the lawsuit. He sued because he was being accused of something he didn’t do at that particular time. Sure he used drugs in his younger years but his younger years doesn’t apply to that particular time. They were only talking about the present time. You got it?

Duterte also reportedly “confessed” that he was gay before he met his ex-wife Elizabeth Zimmerman.

"Good thing Trillanes and I are similar. But I cured myself," Duterte said during a speech on Thursday, Rappler reported. "When I began a relationship with Zimmerman, I said, this is it. I became a man again."

Lol
Dosumpthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:33 PM #273
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
Dosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond reputeDosumpthin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,582.60
some flowers for you.. - -KULT- Still Undefeated. - travestyny For being such a dependable ALT to your main account. You deserve a medal of Valor. - Spoon23 For paying attention to that BS and speaking the truth! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
You tried to make some technicalities just to come up with this sshit?

The point of argument was whether Manny was juicing in boxing matches, not whether he committed a crime before or whether he was a drug addict.

Your argument is so laughable.

If that's your case then eX-convicts should not be allowed to join the sport
The discussion we were having was about the defemation of character lawsuit.

2010 Manny sued the Mayweathers over accusations of meth use.

2016 Manny admitted he used meth.

If you understand what "defemation of character" you will understand the significance of Mannys public confession.

As far as Meth being considered a PED that's WADA decision. Not Floyd fans.
Dosumpthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:39 PM #274
Interim Champion

Quoted: 500 Post(s)
DaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond reputeDaBeastO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 19,663.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
1)
FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
* are immediately judged guilty
* you are stripped
* you are banned

2)
Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on kid, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)
FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs, you muppet

4)
immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you who failed to notice..... why is that ?
you post a bunch of BS that isn't proof of anything you muppet were are the failed tests? Pacquiao sued gayweather jr for falsely accusing of him of using PED and Pacquiao won the lawsuit!
DaBeastO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 07:24 PM #275
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16981 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 148,474.51
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeastO View Post
you post a bunch of BS that isn't proof of anything you muppet were are the failed tests? Pacquiao sued gayweather jr for falsely accusing of him of using PED and Pacquiao won the lawsuit!

Pac refused to test !!

and you know it..... you fkn excuse-making idiot

fcuk your " proof " kid..... this is not a court of law

common-sense > your shltty " proof " excuse

Pac skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) DOUBLING his punch output..... all while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

also, there is this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosumpthin View Post
2010 Manny sued the Mayweathers over accusations of meth use.

2016 Manny admitted he used meth.
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:05 PM #276
Contender

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Bluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBluebird has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 13,160.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Duterte also reportedly “confessed” that he was gay before he met his ex-wife Elizabeth Zimmerman.

"Good thing Trillanes and I are similar. But I cured myself," Duterte said during a speech on Thursday, Rappler reported. "When I began a relationship with Zimmerman, I said, this is it. I became a man again."

Lol

Who cares about Duterte, or Trump, or Obama, or Putin?
They have nothing to do with boxing and boxing fans could care less whatever they want to do with their lives. They all could spread their wings and fly and no boxing fans would pay attention.
Bluebird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:18 PM #277
8 Times a Charm!

Quoted: 3242 Post(s)
NeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 183,661.49

Y’all musta forgot!!!
NeloVsGGG-8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:28 PM #278
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15725 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 131,064.93
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

A lil high octane juice is fine... for both.. unless pack hurts his shoulder and needs salt water taffy to limber up.

I’ve had an AC separation, tore ligaments, and stretched tendons..lifting big heavy jazzercize 5 lb dumb bells. Was pushing myself too hard... should have stuck with the 120 lb dumb Bells on the incline...
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:05 PM #279
8 Times a Charm!

Quoted: 3242 Post(s)
NeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 183,661.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
A lil high octane juice is fine... for both.. unless pack hurts his shoulder and needs salt water taffy to limber up.

I’ve had an AC separation, tore ligaments, and stretched tendons..lifting big heavy jazzercize 5 lb dumb bells. Was pushing myself too hard... should have stuck with the 120 lb dumb Bells on the incline...
I hope Pac-Man injects Toradol in his lips, eyelids, ear lobes, and scrotum. WAR PAC
NeloVsGGG-8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:38 PM #280
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15725 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 131,064.93
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
I hope Pac-Man injects Toradol in his lips, eyelids, ear lobes, and scrotum. WAR PAC
Bro... I needed that laughter.... thanx..
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List