No announcement yet.

In slow motion, can any mortal man beat PAC?4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In slow motion, can any mortal man beat PAC?4

I’ve been on this site too long, I’m too old, too cantankerous.. I love laughing, I need to laugh now...

Spoon23 , in slow motion,can any mere mortal beat the Manny? He was armless when the evil Floyd took advantage of an armless pac man. Even the. Evil Marquez 4, the pee drinker, tripped manny, who let himself be tripped, so he could get knock the phuck out, and thus secure for himself a dance date with thee evil Ployd...,

Manny really hammed it up when he threw himself face first on a pee drinkers fist... throwing himself face first was a great ploy to lure the Ployd into the ring..

Jinky wept on que,and that old geiser, ring side, tried to use some Harry Potter magic to lift and revive Pac.

Keith THURMAN, NEEDS to negotiate a non slow motion addendum to his fight contract..

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I’ve been on this site too long, I’m too old, too cantankerous.. I love laughing, I need to laugh now...

Spoon23 , in slow motion,can any mere mortal beat the Manny? He was armless when the evil Floyd took advantage of an armless pac man. Even the. Evil Marquez 4, the pee drinker, tripped manny, who let himself be tripped, so he could get knock the phuck out, and thus secure for himself a dance date with thee evil Ployd...,

Manny really hammed it up when he threw himself face first on a pee drinkers fist... throwing himself face first was a great ploy to lure the Ployd into the ring..

Jinky wept on que,and that old geiser, ring side, tried to use some Harry Potter magic to lift and revive Pac.

Keith THURMAN, NEEDS to negotiate a non slow motion addendum to his fight contract..
    Rumour has it that Marquez picked up the habit of drinking piss from when he used to clean bathrooms with his mouf as a child. He would lick the mensroom floors clean in order to get high from all the drug metabolites left in their urine,his favorite was the floors of stripjoints his mom worked at

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Rumour has it that Marquez picked up the habit of drinking piss from when he used to clean bathrooms with his mouf as a child. He would lick the mensroom floors clean in order to get high from all the drug metabolites left in their pee
      In India guys, guru guys drink the middle third of their pee pee. Ayuervedic...

I drink bentonite, and diatomaceous earth, daily. It helps my body. I spent time a few miles from Fukushima, post quake and tsunami... I got radiation poisoning...

3 outta 10 of us died of cancer... I’m not lying. Got pics of me there...

Anyway... people do drink piss.. I’ve never tried.. I eat clay..

Comment

In India guys, guru guys drink the middle third of their pee pee. Ayuervedic...

I drink bentonite, and diatomaceous earth, daily. It helps my body. I spent time a few miles from Fukushima, post quake and tsunami... I got radiation poisoning...

3 outta 10 of us died of cancer... I’m not lying. Got pics of me there...

Anyway... people do drink piss.. I’ve never tried.. I eat clay..
        I used to drink both of those,but I realized I was much better off buying digestive enzymes instead such as the enzymes sold for gluten intolerance(has to be the good brands such as enzymedica). Those enzymes work like nothing else I've ever tried,no surprise that in isreal the best drs/scientist are claiming that enzymes are a cure for all cancers & they are saying they will have a enzyme drug on the market soon that cures mostly all cancers

Comment

I used to drink both of those,but I realized I was much better off buying digestive enzymes instead such as the enzymes sold for gluten intolerance(has to be the good brands such as enzymedica). Those enzymes work like nothing else I've ever tried,no surprise that in isreal the best drs/scientist are claiming that enzymes are a cure for all cancers & they are saying they will have a enzyme drug on the market soon that cures mostly all cancers
          I hope that day comes soon, every 90 days a camera goes down my throat... because I used to get high, drink, used coke, etc..I have to be awake as a scope goes down my throat...... I can feel it... it blows air to keep things expanded... I wish I had no gag reflex... two j nurses hold me and say relax...15 min of a hose down your throat...I get my latest results Thursday....

I volunteered, signed a waver, I actually put my life on the line ...... I’d do it again.... my doctor... Hirose tells me, are all you jews so crazy.... my answer...I
          Don’t know... I don’t care.... I’m here, my ancestors require that I be a blessing to this country.... Judaism 101..

I threw up blood, for a few weeks, shat white, jaded said, go to the hospital... I did... spent 4 weeks there....

My wife was weeping... homie... I’m built by GOD... to serve others...

Jew warrior... Yhwy GOD decides when and where...

I want to be worthy to sleep next to my ancestors...

For me..
          GOD
          wife
          kids
          My family & friends
          My dogs...

I ain’t working with much.

Comment

What a stupid thread.

It should be “can anybody beat Pac in slow motion while in slow motion!?”

Comment

I hope that day comes soon, every 90 days a camera goes down my throat... because I used to get high, drink, used coke, etc..I have to be awake as a scope goes down my throat...... I can feel it... it blows air to keep things expanded... I wish I had no gag reflex... two j nurses hold me and say relax...15 min of a hose down your throat...I get my latest results Thursday....

I volunteered, signed a waver, I actually put my life on the line ...... I’d do it again.... my doctor... Hirose tells me, are all you jews so crazy.... my answer...I
              Don’t know... I don’t care.... I’m here, my ancestors require that I be a blessing to this country.... Judaism 101..

I threw up blood, for a few weeks, shat white, jaded said, go to the hospital... I did... spent 4 weeks there....

My wife was weeping... homie... I’m built by GOD... to serve others...

Jew warrior... Yhwy GOD decides when and where...

I want to be worthy to sleep next to my ancestors...

For me..
              GOD
              wife
              kids
              My family & friends
              My dogs...

I ain’t working with much.
              Wow man I hope you get better. I myself have like 10 different life threatening conditions. All I can say is you should try digestive enzymes that contain "dpp-IV" the other one is serrapeptase which cures tons of illnesses. If I was you id stop drinking the D.E. & the clay once you get these enzymes you should definitely try. The only 2 brands I trust in enzymes are enzymedica & integrative therapuetics,try to find them on sale. As for the stuff your going through I'm going through tons of sht like that times 100. (I am a doomed to be a lifelong opioid addict because I have the most unbearable stomache pain anyone ever could,I have to literally snort 100 mg oxy daily to feel ok,I have horrible skin cancer as well that bleeds profusely)

So trust me I understand what its like to get no help from drs,I had to take things into my own hands
              Last edited by kushking; 06-25-2019, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Wow man I hope you get better. I myself have like 10 different life threatening conditions. All I can say is you should try digestive enzymes that contain "dpp-IV" the other one is serrapeptase which cures tons of illnesses. If I was you id stop drinking the D.E. & the clay once you get these enzymes you should definitely try. The only 2 brands I trust in enzymes are enzymedica & integrative therapuetics,try to find them on sale. As for the stuff your going through I'm going through tons of sht like that times 100. (I am a doomed to be a lifelong opioid addict because I have the most unbearable stomache pain anyone ever could,I have to literally snort 100 mg oxy daily to feel ok,I have horrible skin cancer as well that bleeds profusely)

So trust me I understand what its like to get no help from drs,I had to take things into my own hands
                I eat papaya and other foods containing enzymes needed to break down proteins, plants and fants.. I kinda think I. Know a lot about enzymes, fats, clean proteins, essential fats,, T3. Levels, tricking my body to burn fat. Minimize muscle loss, Ketosis.. blo glucose levels, Etc. I used to be kut kreator... 6 ft 1.. 210... explosive ... I shrunk, an inch, 192... lbs now...

My wife says, are all Jews like you.. papa strong as pluck...... she has a very positive view of Jews..

Have you ever ate natto. It’s got good bacteria.

Please watch.
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9a7LKle9AQ

Comment

Without VADA testing, Slow Motion becomes even more gangsta!!

Comment

You shouldn't need enzyme supplements if you're eating a diet that's relatively low in processed foods, man... home made probiotics and home cooking with the best ingredients you can afford is probably better for you in the long run, though I can absolutely get that it's easier said than done.

And enzymes have a vast array of different roles, man, but just because there is research that shows there are possible applications in cancer treatments for a particular enzyme it doesn't follow that it's a good idea to mess with your natural digestive enzyme balance when the problem can likely be dealt with by modifying your diet.

Comment

Working...
                    X