Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    Head clash.
    Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    Have you ever been in a fight? All it takes is one knuckle shot to get cut and start bleeding. Sounds like you've never been in a real fight.

If lobov landed more than 5 clean, punches, please time stamp them. Show us where he landed more than 5 clean blows against malignaggi.

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    A lot of people are talking about this bareknuckle fight and there's all these casuals clowning on paulie.

They have no idea how much of a warrior this guy is lol. Don't let anything else fool you, paulie is a killer.

If connor mcregor ever grows the testicles to fight paulie bareknuckle, i'm taking paulie.
    :rfl::rfl::rfl:
    Last edited by jaded; 06-23-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Paulie has 45 fights with 7 KO's! Whoever got KO'd by him probably RETIRED the same day from SHAME!!!

Comment

• Paulie barely did anything, but he definitely landed clean jabs where Lobov landed maybe 5 punches the entire fight. Yes, Paulie's cuts were worse but I'm pretty sure that's not a basis for scoring when you eat 5 jabs to land 1 punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
          He’s a big loser, plain and simple. Glass chin Amir Khan humiliated him in the ring and instead of taking it like a man, he accused Khan of using PEDs. Now, an MMA fighter taught him some boxing lessons. What a big loser!
          he didn't accuse khan, he said he would wonder because of khans affiliation to ariza back when pac was affiliated with ariza as well. He was most outspoken against pac and later Canelo. There's alot I don't like about Paulie but being against ped cheats or boxers who choose not to ped test consistently is understandable and he's right in that regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
            All due respect, I don't think Paulie is the best boxing representative to make a good comparison. First, he's old. Second, he's never had a good stick to keep an opponent off him. I assumed Lobov would just come in with volume because his boxing and stand up is despicable. As you know, the best boxers can slip punches while standing right in front of you and deliver devastation. Paulie does not fit that description. Another strength of a good boxer is accuracy. Any decent, prime boxer would have KO'd Lobov last night. Hopefully this convences Paulie to go sit down and do what he does best.
            Dude, Lobov has a negative record in MMA. He never accomplished anything. He has T-Rex arms and has only 3 wins by knock out in 29 fights on MMA. He never was a champion, he never was top 10, he was never even top 40. He is just Conor's friend.

He is the lowest of the low in terms of MMA. The lowest of the low. A meme basically. At least Paulie was at some point ranked top 10, a champion in 2 divisions, fought against the best of the best in the sport. Those are facts about him, they cannot be denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              he didn't accuse khan, he said he would wonder because of khans affiliation to ariza back when pac was affiliated with ariza as well. He was most outspoken against pac and later Canelo. There's alot I don't like about Paulie but being against ped cheats or boxers who choose not to ped test consistently is understandable and he's right in that regard.
              Well, he learned a valuable lesson here, if you’re gonna run your mouth, you better be able to back it up or you will get humiliated. Just like accusing without proof and get humiliated by settling a lawsuit and issue a statement that he never intend to suggest that the guy is on PEDs or he ever used PEDs. “Talk the talk and walk the walk”. Hahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                All due respect, I don't think Paulie is the best boxing representative to make a good comparison. First, he's old. Second, he's never had a good stick to keep an opponent off him. I assumed Lobov would just come in with volume because his boxing and stand up is despicable. As you know, the best boxers can slip punches while standing right in front of you and deliver devastation. Paulie does not fit that description. Another strength of a good boxer is accuracy. Any decent, prime boxer would have KO'd Lobov last night. Hopefully this convences Paulie to go sit down and do what he does best.
                Maybe but McGregor really landed a lot on Mayweather at the start of their boxing fight. He was landing better but his punches had no power. I'd like to see the best boxer fight the best mma strikers. Fists only, no gloves. Someone like Michael Venom page would be hard to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  Well, he learned a valuable lesson here, if you’re gonna run your mouth, you better be able to back it up or you will get humiliated. Just like accusing without proof and get humiliated by settling a lawsuit and issue a statement that he never intend to suggest that the guy is on PEDs or he ever used PEDs. “Talk the talk and walk the walk”. Hahahahaha!
                  still doesn't mean that he wasn't right about the ped suspicions and accusations. There is reasonable reason to believe several people who haven't yet tested positive have used PEDs, and pac is at the top of most people's lists for his odd avoidance of testing. As far as Paulie as a boxer, he was decent, never great, took some bad ass whoopings, but never quit, so there's some honor in that.

Comment

Paulie embarrassed boxing fans everywhere with that performance. Feinting all night long and then shooting a single jab off it. Lobov won off effort alone.
                    Yup! The other guy landed less than 5 punches in the first 3 rounds, but Paulie somehow thought this was going to be scored like boxing lol. The way Paulie started going to the body, I bet his hands couldn't take the heat. He fought scared like in his pre Cotto phase... not that the post Cotto phase was much better, but at least he was mixing it up in spots and not just punching moving backwards.

They let him talk smack to get ppv buys and sent him a clear response with the score lol!

On a side note that Chris leben fight was beyond sad... no joke, i'd put the guy on suicide watch.. That was just all sorts of wrong!!
                    Last edited by Deleted; 06-23-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

he doesn't hate Mexicans. He hates cheaters (which is why he's spoken out against Canelo ever since he tested positivev, not before). He's given pac more hate than anyone and it's because he feels he was a ped cheat.
                      He “feels he cheated” cmon man this guy is supposed to be an expert commentator it’s one thing for us fans to accuse a fighter but this guy just picks n chooses he he “feels” is on PEDs.

Where’s all that hate for Floyd? He was alwYs on Floyds nuts and many in the know believe Floyd got away with cheating.

Where’s all that hate for Fury?

Malignaggi is a joke and I’m glad he got embarrassed last night dude deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X