Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran executes ‘CIA spy in airforce’ just days after shooting down US drone.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Iran executes ‘CIA spy in airforce’ just days after shooting down US drone.

Wonder what comes from this.

Iran executes ‘CIA spy in airforce’ just days after shooting down US drone

IRAN has executed a former Ministry of Defence employee after intelligence officials reportedly caught him spying for the CIA.

Aerospace contractor Jalal Hajizavar was killed at the infamous Rajai Shahr prison after officials found documents and spying equipment at his home.

It comes just days after the Islamic Republic shot down an American spy drone.

A missile-launching battleship has been put on 72-hour standby to attack Iran, while Donald Trump called off an air strike last night.

American military assets in the region, including the missile cruiser USS Leyte Gulf, have been put on alert after the Islamic Republic shot down a spy drone yesterday, a Pentagon official reportedly said.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/935270...ted-cia-drone/

They don't like Spies or traitors.

A good deterrent for others as well.

The US can't really do anything otherwise they will admit he was a spy.

Comment

Long live Iran - they aren't raping children over here, they aren't living in mansions while the poor starve, they aren't destroying the societal morals that kept western civilsation together , they cool in my book. Fucc USA and fucc Israel, come at me but I'll break ya, devil scum.

Comment

This isn't an infrequent occurrence and is usually kept low-key by both involved countries.

However since western media is still on its "Trump refusing to invade Iran is evidence he works for Putin" nonsense, it will be treated as an "unprecedented provocation".

Just like we were "morally obligated to invade Syria" because of a heartbreaking photo of a dead boy...

... Who later turned out to have be the son of Assad supporters. He was killed by Islamists trained and funded by the obama admin.

They think you are dumb.
        Last edited by ////; 06-22-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Before Islam.... Iran was great. Jews were at peace and served Iranian kings..

Persian wimmin are beautiful.pomegranate tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
            Long live Iran - they aren't raping children over here, they aren't living in mansions while the poor starve, they aren't destroying the societal morals that kept western civilsation together , they cool in my book. Fucc USA and fucc Israel, come at me but I'll break ya, devil scum.
            I see.... I’m Mexican Jew... I love Iran, I love all people.
            Islam kinda ruined Iran. I’m a practicing Jew. My connection to Iran goes back thousands of yers. Some of my closest friends are Iranian.

Their religion... never mind..
            Israel will strike first, strike hard, I pray. it doesn’t happen. I don’t bother people, do push my religion.
            My wife is studying to become a Jew... I tell her...it’s not necessary..

Shalom my brother...

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              They don't like Spies or traitors.

A good deterrent for others as well.

The US can't really do anything otherwise they will admit he was a spy.
              They hang gays...but, there are no phage in. Iran.
              Islam ruined that country.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                They hang gays...but, there are no phage in. Iran.
                Islam ruined that country.
                Yeah, but it's irrelevant on how you should deal with spies or traitors.

Comment

This is some Homeland type stuff

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Yeah, but it's irrelevant on how you should deal with spies or traitors.
                    I get it.... I do.. but..... it’s easy to get paranoid countries to believe people are spies..and kill their own.

It’s easy...basic warfarin..

Comment

Working...
                    X