Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I Know Joshua's Flaws, He's Not a Good Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn’t forget Ruiz was on his behind looking ready to go before AJ got reckless and jumped into the fray sloppy.
    This time AJ just got to box behind his jab and be disciplined. Ruiz can keep on with the hyperbole trying to hype himself up.

Comment

Bringing the fight talk! Ok ok

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        -Tillis, Green, Tucker, Smith etc. It took Tyson WAY too many shots to put these guys down for me to put his power on the level of a Wilder. We're talking literally hundreds of punches.

-The majority of Holyfield's KOs came at cruiser, he wasn't that big a puncher at HW.

-Vitali doesn't hit that hard he's an accumulation puncher and he rocked Lewis, hell Chris Arreola & Chisora withstood his power. Speaking of Chisora Fury actually stopped him, Fury can crack.

You also bring up Mercer, one of the greatest chins all time and Wlad took him out with ease and despite his age he was not a shot or chinny fighter.

Furthermore Mavrovic would be nothing more than Euro level like a Tom Schwarz. People like to say "oh 90s boxing was better" but the whole euro & international scene wasn't, guys like Maskaev, Mavrovic, Golota etc. I doubt they even get past a guy like Dimitrenko.
        You’re talking ****. Your original statement was that Lewis had a weak chin. I’m not arguing whether Tyson hit as hard as Wilder. The fact is Tyson hit very hard, regardless. That’s undeniable.
        I wasn’t even a big Tyson fan, but just because he didn’t stop a few opponents doesn’t mean he didn’t
        have concussive power. Not even the biggest punchers knock everybody out. Wilder has had two
        12 round fights.
        Mercer, Briggs also both hit very hard. Holyfield had plenty of KO’s at heavyweight, he could punch.
        You can deny as much as you want, but if Lewis had a weak chin, he wouldn’t have gone his whole career only being knocked down twice.
        FYI no one really knows how good Mavrovic was, as he never fought again after Lewis and that was his only loss. He fought a great fight that night though.
        Last edited by apollocreed; 06-22-2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
          Andy the muffin man will get his just deserts for being so boastful over his lucky win. Maybe hes all wrong for josh maybe he got lucky but he will get knocked out against wilder, fury or whyte. Heck even that overated schmuck ortiz might even beat him
          Yes he got lucky 4 times with those knock downs, and AJ quit because he was afraid of Ruiz's luck.

Rofl... you aj fan boys are hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            Andy the muffin man will get his just deserts for being so boastful over his lucky win. Maybe hes all wrong for josh maybe he got lucky but he will get knocked out against wilder, fury or whyte. Heck even that overated schmuck ortiz might even beat him
            Lol. Whyte is so bad he makes stiff robot AJ look like Mohammad Ali.

Whyte would get humiliated by Ruiz much worse than AJ was.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              the only way to beat Ruiz is to box on the back foot and move around.

To achieve that, you need stamina which AJ lacks.
              And you need to be a top level boxer, which AJ isn't

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                We could be in for Joshua vs David Price sooner than we thought.
                I have been calling for it for ages!!!.

It will be passing of the torch moment when AJ takes over from David price, as the domestic level fighter everyone loves to see get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  We’ll Andy, he was good enough to put you on your fat ass. He was also good enough to land right hands at will. You won the war of chins and war of attrition. Nothing more, nothing less.
                  I think you'll find he won 4 world champ belts as well...

What did AJ win?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Ruiz got robbed vs Parker...
                    Bollocks mate!

Andy faded over the distance and looked the worse for wear.

It was a close decision but the better man won on the day.

Run it back and Parker still beats Ruiz today!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                      Bollocks mate!

Andy faded over the distance and looked the worse for wear.

It was a close decision but the better man won on the day.

Run it back and Parker still beats Ruiz today!
                      Nah it was home cooking and you ****ing know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X