Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparring Video's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the love of GOD please people stop recording vertically. I don't understand it man... I really flat out don't get it.

Hey, nice work in the ring man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      For the love of GOD please people stop recording vertically. I don't understand it man... I really flat out don't get it.

I can't say I'm a big fan of that myself.

Comment

Great job! keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

I don't know what I am doing when it comes to recording, I just asked some girl I know to go with me to my boxing gym to record my sessions. She missed 2 of them. Glad she did because they were both against a kid with close to 20 amateur fights. He rocked me good in one of them with a hook from hell. She did the best she could with no guidance from me.

Comment

Originally posted by scbb View Post
            I don't know what I am doing when it comes to recording, I just asked some girl I know to go with me to my boxing gym to record my sessions. She missed 2 of them. Glad she did because they were both against a kid with close to 20 amateur fights. He rocked me good in one of them with a hook from hell. She did the best she could with no guidance from me.
            I wish I could get girls to follow me to a boxing gym.

Comment

Working...
            X