Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury is No Fighting Man, He Rejected Wilder For Schwarz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
    Whyte is indeed a confuse individual right now.
    Says the guy who can't spell confused.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Ortiz very rarely fights good competition , that`s why he is not very interesting. Even more, he just rejected a big payday and 3 belt world title shot. Why even bother about him?
      few months ago, wilder boys presented Ortiz like this monster that every body is scared of, but unfortunately, his best win being Jennings was KOed by small midget Rivas which whyte is definitely going to KO.

He's still no where to be found. I hope he is alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Whyte has headlined and sold more ppv's than wilder will ever have.
        Does that makes sense now?
        Oh stfu.

Everything is a PPV in the UK, and it costs 25 bucks or some something like that, if those fights were in the US, they would be on free TV, premium cable at best.

Stop being so ethnocentric and wake the f%% up.

Comment

Fury would make Whyte look like an epileptic quadriplegic if they ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
            Moved the goal post there!
            Yeah I was a bit off, it's alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
              Oh stfu.

Everything is a PPV in the UK, and it costs 25 bucks or some something like that, if those fights were in the US, they would be on free TV, premium cable at best.

Stop being so ethnocentric and wake the f%% up.
              it doesn't matter what you think or how you feel about it. I just gave you a fact. Deal with it, it's non of my business you ******.

Comment

Whyte really wants to get into tyson's head. But his game is so weak, it makes him look bad on so many levels.

What's the old saying about looking the fool?

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                People don’t consider Fury took a big chance taking the wilder fight when he did after only two comeback fights.He took the fight and got screwed.His signing with Arum was criticized but he’s looking out for himself and not ducking someone he already beat.I can guarantee you that he will get to AJ before wilder and the money will be huge.
                And this is where the thread ended. Really, nothing more had to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  Says the guy who can't spell confused.
                  You know that he can't? You really wanna put money down that he can spell a word (a regular verb, no less) in present tense, but can't spell its past tense form? Or maybe he just made a mistake. Ya know, the thing called a "typo".

Mistakes happen all the time, just ask your mom about the time your dad couldn't pull out in time. It might be painful... but it's time you know the truth about you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    I don't even know you! But you obviously know me to be keeping score! I'm under your skin! Just like Tyson Fury and his wretched family!
                    got em!

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                      He already fought and beat a top 10 opponent in Parker! WTF are you talking about? He fights consistently better opposition than Wilder and has been his legitimate mandatory for years. Why would they not want this fight if Whyte is such a hype job? Are they scared of losing to a hype job and losing all momentum?
                      lol. He needed an illegal head butt KO to get past parker, and he still almost died in the last round, saved by the bell.

Wilder dont want to fight Whyte because hes a bum, Wilder busy making fights against legit top guys like Ortiz and Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X