Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Bayern's to lose. That trophy has Bayern's name on it. Wrecking Barcelona in half an hour... away! Just. Wow.

Comment

• Bayern are obviously good but Barcelona are absolutely shocking. Predictable and no fight in em. Been that way for years now such a poorly ran football club.

Comment

• Lol this makes Chelsea's performance vs Bayern look amazing

Comment

• 8 ****ing 2.

Coutinho comes on and does 2G + 1A in <15mins against his parent club. The Banter King!

Balondowski, Bayern on a possibly treble run... just wow.

Comment

• That's the end of Barcelona FC.

Comment

• Anyone enjoy watching Barça get smashed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Dont think anyone can afford him.

It's a strange move for a flair player really.

I dont like watching them but it is a shame that Atletico probably wont win a CL. They do deserve one.
                I just don’t understand how you can bring in a player like him to your squad and play him like that?
                That 4-4-2 drop back give up possession, compact the mid field, and wait for the counter was okay when you didn’t have the players to play any other way. Today though? I don’t know what anyone would sign there?

Comment

• LOL at Simeone/Atleti. Chit team with chit tactics and a chit anti football manager. Disgusting football.

Another LOL at Barca. Never been the same since we took their soul last year. Messi has got to leave now. Would be a great option to have on our bench tbh.

What a team Bayern are. Some absolutely quality players in that side. Imagine being a Arsenal fan knowing your club decided to get rid of Gnabry and keep Iwobi.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    I just don’t understand how you can bring in a player like him to your squad and play him like that?
                    That 4-4-2 drop back give up possession, compact the mid field, and wait for the counter was okay when you didn’t have the players to play any other way. Today though? I don’t know what anyone would sign there?
                    Griezmann handled it fine and he’s a smallish shifty striker.

The strikers in Atletico’s system stay high anyways, so it shouldn’t be an issue for Felix really. Specially when they play Big and Small striker.

So really all Felix in theory has to do is play off Costa or whoever and run vertical.

The knock down, flick on, or one-two, and then it’s a race to the box on the counter.

But I guess they didn’t expect Felix to not be as athletic/quick as Griezmann.

Comment

• Enter of the dragon by Dembele

Bye bye city

Comment

Working...
                      X