Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects To Finalize Foe Shortly, Not Certain on GGG Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored with the red-head...don’t really care who he fights next unless it’s triple G.

Comment

What is there to be unsure about when it comes to ggg?? Canelo was so adamant a few months back that he'd NEVER fight ggg again. Now, it's a possibility?? Wonder if ggg being 38 and looking like ass in his last fight has suddenly swayed Canelo to feel more comfortable in being able to finally get his first real victory over ggg. Flip flopper.

Comment

The trilogy isn't necessary. I've still yet 2 see GGG after 24 rounds fight Canelo the way I'm accustomed 2 seeing GGG fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          What is there to be unsure about when it comes to ggg?? Canelo was so adamant a few months back that he'd NEVER fight ggg again. Now, it's a possibility?? Wonder if ggg being 38 and looking like ass in his last fight has suddenly swayed Canelo to feel more comfortable in being able to finally get his first real victory over ggg. Flip flopper.

I could be mistaken but didnt it go from " he doesn't have a belt " to " he presents no challenge " now it's a possibility. This dude dont want that fight and its straight up because even when he actually won ( I had him winning the second one ) GGG stood there and fought back.

Comment

Old ginger nuts gets massive money but doesn't want to pay it !

Comment

GGG has been the most competitive out of any opponent Canelo fought 160+. Shame he waited this long for GGG to age now to consider a triolgy.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Old ginger nuts gets massive money but doesn't want to pay it !
                Isn’t it Dazn that does the pay outs

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  if the fraud alvarez is ever fool enough to step into the ring with BJS he will get the same thing birdlegs got
                  Hahahaha ok I’ll remember you when canelo destroys his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    I think the continued pressure on Canelo, from DAZN, ESPN Latino, his own promoter, and other Media to fight Golovkin is what keeps this issue alive. I for one, would rather see Canelo fight Andrade, Smith, Saunders, Bivol and other young lions than Golvokin.

Comment

Originally posted by surpass View Post
                      Funny wasn't it that long ago that Canelo couldn't fight GGG because GGG was too heavy and he needed time to move up?
                      Funny it wasnt that long ago that GGG complained about judging and he needed to pick the judges?

GGG didn't complain about judging versus Dervenchenko.

GGG picked Canelos gloves, picked judges in the rematch, complained about Canelos beard (can't make this up), complained about how "noisy" Canelo was in the lockerroom...this really happened lmfao

GGGs own trainer said GGG lost and GGG fired him

Really cant make this stuff up LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                      X