No announcement yet.

The problem with Boxing is the FANS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with Boxing is the FANS

Most people talk about casuals but I have never seen a more bigger bag than this sport. No one on this forum can name a boxing prospect but when I go on any NFL, NBA, MLB, soccer forum I see all type of prospect Analysis.

Y’all are Basura

There are many who can names prospects...they probably do not frequent NSB all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      There are many who can names prospects...they probably do not frequent NSB all that much.
      Exactly they don’t have time it’s better off talking to my homies who know more than y’all cause they were ringside

Comment

I think this varies enormously by what you define as a prospect and boxing is perhaps one of the hardest sports to analyse prospects in anyway. All of the sports you mentioned are heavily team based, boxing just pits this one prospect against a series of bums and then we have to make a call on how we think they could do against a better opponent.

Comment

I made a prospect thread recently and had no biters. Sucked. What I didn’t do though was turn into a fat kid who starts crying because he can’t force other kids to talk to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
            I think this varies enormously by what you define as a prospect and boxing is perhaps one of the hardest sports to analyse prospects in anyway. All of the sports you mentioned are heavily team based, boxing just pits this one prospect against a series of bums and then we have to make a call on how we think they could do against a better opponent.
            Exactly should be easier this is a one on one and we go through many tournaments before pro

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
              I made a prospect thread recently and had no biters. Sucked. What I didn’t do though was turn into a fat kid who starts crying because he can’t force other kids to talk to him.
              Listen man I’m not that I’m just calling casuals out

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Most people talk about casuals but I have never seen a more bigger bag than this sport. No one on this forum can name a boxing prospect but when I go on any NFL, NBA, MLB, soccer forum I see all type of prospect Analysis.

Y’all are Basura
                It's a kinda valid point, and I gotta admit that I personally have less of an eye on the long term prospects than I used to... the dudes only tend to come on my radar these days when they're already half-way up the ladder, but I am watching far less boxing than I was a few years ago. Used to be I had an eye on basically any hot looking amateur turning pro outta the ex-Soviets and a pretty good idea on the UK scene but these days I get most of my news from the 'Scene anyway so I got the same knowledge as everyone else on here.

What I would really like to see on here though is more discussion on that kinda thing, but I'm thinking surely it'd be a more valuable use of your time and knowledge to start an 'analysis of upcoming prospects' thread rather than a 'boxing fans are crap' thread. What you reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                  It's a kinda valid point, and I gotta admit that I personally have less of an eye on the long term prospects than I used to... the dudes only tend to come on my radar these days when they're already half-way up the ladder, but I am watching far less boxing than I was a few years ago. Used to be I had an eye on basically any hot looking amateur turning pro outta the ex-Soviets and a pretty good idea on the UK scene but these days I get most of my news from the 'Scene anyway so I got the same knowledge as everyone else on here.

What I would really like to see on here though is more discussion on that kinda thing, but I'm thinking surely it'd be a more valuable use of your time and knowledge to start an 'analysis of upcoming prospects' thread rather than a 'boxing fans are crap' thread. What you reckon?
                  Yeah bro I want to talk about some killers but I realize no one knows them

Comment

Joshua buatsi

Comment

Working...
                    X