No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

CUrrently hes got less than Joe calzaghe, who is seen as a bit of a joke.

So lets see if he can double his top contender title defence wins with one more.
    Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    like the world remembers sven ottkes record.
    Lol...I think just about anyone would list Calzaghe as a great fighter man...Ottke, yeah he was a production...but if one rates Calzaghe as a 'joke' I don't think they know much at all about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      Lol...I think just about anyone would list Calzaghe as a great fighter man...Ottke, yeah he was a production...but if one rates Calzaghe as a 'joke' I don't think they know much at all about boxing.
      yes he was world class as is GGG.

its the resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Probably because Canelo insisted there would be no fight without a title. Seremta is going to be mandated so he may as well get it out of the way before it interferes with a potential big fight. Something like a fight with Murata in Japan that would draw a huge audience. Personally I'd rather he fight Derevyanchenko.
        so hes picking a weak guy because Canelo says so?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          he needs abelt legacy first. so far hsi belt legacy is jacobs and then a draw with canelo.

fortunately he has a chanc to build one now with his new belt.
          And BTW Dervenchenko won that fight. GGG robbed Dervenchenko but notice how he didnt cry about those judges lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            I think I posted it earlier...but more or less like this:

Fight 1
            Rounds 1-3 very close...thought GGG edged 1, Canelo 2, GGG clearest round so far in round 3...GGG pretty clearly up 2-1 through 3 imo.

Rounds 4-6...GGG controlled these, I always end up giving Canelo 1 of these 3...but could give GGG all 3...GGG up 4-2 through 6 the pretty clear score imo...5-1 is too much, 3-3 too little.

Round 7-9...clear for GGG...7-2

Rounds 10-12...close rounds...Canelo found his 2nd wind...10 is usually a 10-10 type round imo that I shade to Canelo...shade 11 to GGG, 12 to Canelo...though to be fair the fight was over imo after 9 rounds so scoring the last 3 becomes less important.

Fight 2 was similar to fight 1 imo

Rounds 1-3 very close...Canelo's speed and counters help neutralize GGG's volume punching/punch advantage...Canelo lands probably the best shot in each of the first 3 rounds but also got outlanded in all 3...could see it 2-1 either way through 3...I've scored those 3 rounds for each guy when I've watched them.

Rounds 4-5...clear for GGG...note that round 5 is the one round where Canelo had GGG boxing off the back foot...but this was pretty clearly imo one of GGG's best rounds in the fight...outlanded Canelo by a significant margin and landed the best shot or two of the round.

Round 6...very close imo...I always score it to the guy who I only gave 1 of the first 3 to...so 4-2 for GGG through 6...could see 3-3 but I really think that is a little kind to Canelo...by my count, GGG outlanded Canelo in every one of the first 6 rounds, except maybe number 6 which was close.

Rounds 7-8...very close...I split them always.

Rounds 9-11...clear for GGG...his pace stays the same while Canelo's drops in this cycle.

Round 12...iirc I have it very close...shade it to Canelo usually...but again the fight is always over on my card by this point so it is a bit of a moot point.

I think 8-4 GGG is the right score...I can't see a way where Canelo gets 6 rounds.
            Wrong.

Fight 1

R1 - either way
            R2-4 Canelo
            R5-9 GGG
            R10-12 Canelo

Really want a difficult fight to score

I'd have to rewatch the rematch for RBR scoring, but it was basically the OPPOSITE of fight 1 with Canelo starting strong and getting stronger in the middle of the fight and gassing before GGG had a phenomenal second wind in 10-12 which made it close

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              GGG was aight till he rubbed me the wrong way with the guys he was fighting.No excuse for any fighter at that level to be in the same ring with as those cans.

People bring up Wilder, but he stop fighting cans once he got to a certain a level. Atleast Danny only fought Rod Salka, Ya kno? Lmao
              What? Danny's whole career is a joke. Hes literally the same as GGG. He fought Salka, Granados, Herrera, and is now fighting yet another random random unranked nobody.

Some people saw GGG for what he was from Day 1 but others fell into the PR trap. You cant claim to be this big bully while simultaneously being a prima donna...

- Froch and JCC Jr at 168...Ward at 164 after he accepted
              - Floyd at 154...Canelo and Cotto at 160
              - Choosing Vanes?!?! over guys like Andrade and Dervenchenko
              - Needing to pick judges for Canelo rematch..and then STILL whining about judges afterward
              - Conveniently NOT complaining about judges in Dervenchenko and Jacobs fight
              - Picking Canelos gloves in rematch
              - Refusing to give Brook a requested CW of 157 after he criticized Canelo for pulling Khan up 8 pounds...so he pulled Brook up 13 pounds

What a fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                Wrong.

Fight 1

R1 - either way
                R2-4 Canelo
                R5-9 GGG
                R10-12 Canelo

Really want a difficult fight to score

I'd have to rewatch the rematch for RBR scoring, but it was basically the OPPOSITE of fight 1 with Canelo starting strong and getting stronger in the middle of the fight and gassing before GGG had a phenomenal second wind in 10-12 which made it close
                Dude, even Adalaide Byrd gave GGG the 4th

Comment

What? Danny's whole career is a joke. Hes literally the same as GGG. He fought Salka, Granados, Herrera, and is now fighting yet another random random unranked nobody.

Some people saw GGG for what he was from Day 1 but others fell into the PR trap. You cant claim to be this big bully while simultaneously being a prima donna...

- Froch and JCC Jr at 168...Ward at 164 after he accepted
                  - Floyd at 154...Canelo and Cotto at 160
                  - Choosing Vanes?!?! over guys like Andrade and Dervenchenko
                  - Needing to pick judges for Canelo rematch..and then STILL whining about judges afterward
                  - Conveniently NOT complaining about judges in Dervenchenko and Jacobs fight
                  - Picking Canelos gloves in rematch
                  - Refusing to give Brook a requested CW of 157 after he criticized Canelo for pulling Khan up 8 pounds...so he pulled Brook up 13 pounds

What a fraud
                  Danny has fought alot good/great fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Dude, even Adalaide Byrd gave GGG the 4th
                    And? They got it wrong.

Comment

And? They got it wrong.
                      Hahahaha!!!

All three professional judges got it wrong, and you're right.

Comment

Working...
                      X