To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That dude is full of sht! Anyone from 154-168 BUT at.... 160

You know I never fell for all that ducking BSht ggg fans always say.

Fact is ggg a fraud.

Wanted a $1,000,000 per lb penalty on Chavez Jr.

Wanted Ward at 164 then called him B-Side and fights in BET.

Wanted Floyd at 154 but you know that was a lie. He would of been 172 lbs

Killed the Saunders fight lying to everyone about “Life Changing” money believed to be around $5 mill but was actually same they paid LeMule. I even blasted Saunders at first. Fukers said in an interview when asked was it $5 mill and they nodded yes but didn’t say it.

Jacobs fight postponed over $500k

Took Brook up to FULL 160 when really should of been a CW.

Vanes 2 years retired and 3-3 so bad Vegas said get that sht out of here.

Found Rolls in a Telephone book.

Now Simon Says Sesmeta is next????

DAZN got took to the CLEANERS
    Ggg is a crybaby at the negotiating table, and that’s why alto of his fights fell off and went running to the public staring they didn’t want to fight him... and his idiot 97k ggg di.ck rider members ate that all the way up. Look at his ass now! Seremta?! Lmao.... enjoy your hero 97k coksukas

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      You know you talk all this sht yet I haven’t seen your scorecard on both fights??? I could use a good laugh. So which rounds did you give GGG??? Or should I just put you down for all 12???? Or 13-15 because you don’t know sht about boxing???
      I think I posted it earlier...but more or less like this:

Fight 1
      Rounds 1-3 very close...thought GGG edged 1, Canelo 2, GGG clearest round so far in round 3...GGG pretty clearly up 2-1 through 3 imo.

Rounds 4-6...GGG controlled these, I always end up giving Canelo 1 of these 3...but could give GGG all 3...GGG up 4-2 through 6 the pretty clear score imo...5-1 is too much, 3-3 too little.

Round 7-9...clear for GGG...7-2

Rounds 10-12...close rounds...Canelo found his 2nd wind...10 is usually a 10-10 type round imo that I shade to Canelo...shade 11 to GGG, 12 to Canelo...though to be fair the fight was over imo after 9 rounds so scoring the last 3 becomes less important.

Fight 2 was similar to fight 1 imo

Rounds 1-3 very close...Canelo's speed and counters help neutralize GGG's volume punching/punch advantage...Canelo lands probably the best shot in each of the first 3 rounds but also got outlanded in all 3...could see it 2-1 either way through 3...I've scored those 3 rounds for each guy when I've watched them.

Rounds 4-5...clear for GGG...note that round 5 is the one round where Canelo had GGG boxing off the back foot...but this was pretty clearly imo one of GGG's best rounds in the fight...outlanded Canelo by a significant margin and landed the best shot or two of the round.

Round 6...very close imo...I always score it to the guy who I only gave 1 of the first 3 to...so 4-2 for GGG through 6...could see 3-3 but I really think that is a little kind to Canelo...by my count, GGG outlanded Canelo in every one of the first 6 rounds, except maybe number 6 which was close.

Rounds 7-8...very close...I split them always.

Rounds 9-11...clear for GGG...his pace stays the same while Canelo's drops in this cycle.

Round 12...iirc I have it very close...shade it to Canelo usually...but again the fight is always over on my card by this point so it is a bit of a moot point.

I think 8-4 GGG is the right score...I can't see a way where Canelo gets 6 rounds.
      Last edited by Boxing_1013; 01-19-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing impressive with Canelo’s win over Kovi in my eyes
        Had Canelo attacked the body early , I thought he was showing Kovi to much respect , I would have won my wager of Canelo by ko early
        Trust me if Canelo jumps on SD’s body early , SD won’t make it passed the 5th round
        It wouldn’t even be a body shot , only cause at that point he’d be so worried covering up the body that the right cross would get him out
        Hey man I think Canelo is great...I just think Derevy is one of those guys who - if we were just rating fighters based on their talent and not on arbitrary factors such as star power/country of origin/name recognition - then Derevy would be considered a better fighter than he currently is given credit for.

The only X mark against Derevy I've seen was his fight vs Culcay...and Culcay is probably another one of those guys who should be viewed higher than he currently is.

I guess we will see what Canelo does in his next few fights, and Derevy and GGG and those other guys too...should be some interesting fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
          Hey man I think Canelo is great...I just think Derevy is one of those guys who - if we were just rating fighters based on their talent and not on arbitrary factors such as star power/country of origin/name recognition - then Derevy would be considered a better fighter than he currently is given credit for.

The only X mark against Derevy I've seen was his fight vs Culcay...and Culcay is probably another one of those guys who should be viewed higher than he currently is.

I guess we will see what Canelo does in his next few fights, and Derevy and GGG and those other guys too...should be some interesting fights.
          I get what your saying and you do have a great point
          Many people judge a fighter for all the wrong reasons
          But in this case I actually see SD as tailor made for Canelo
          He just doesn’t seem to take a body shot to well and Canelo will jump on that and exploit it

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            Thankfully Golov didn't win either fight or he would've turned ultimate duck

Comment

• Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
              Thankfully Golov didn't win either fight or he would've turned ultimate duck
              Wow I can’t believe how huge this thread went

Comment

• why is GGG fighting this loser Seremta though?, does he think he is due an easy fight...because the last one was supposed to be an easy fight too, as was the one before.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  You're the dumb ass. He fought at 160 for almost every fight in his career. To me that says he wants the fights at 160. Like he said on ESPN he would only cut weight for Floyd.
                  'Open to offers from 154 -168' and 'willing to go up or down for the right (or a 'compelling') fight' I think was pretty much how it was worded at the time.

The implication is that whilst he was fielding offers from anyone he'd expect them to come to MW except for the biggest fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    'Open to offers from 154 -168' and 'willing to go up or down for the right (or a 'compelling') fight' I think was pretty much how it was worded at the time.

The implication is that whilst he was fielding offers from anyone he'd expect them to come to MW except for the biggest fights.
                    the only big fight was one he lost at MW.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      why is GGG fighting this loser Seremta though?, does he think he is due an easy fight...because the last one was supposed to be an easy fight too, as was the one before.
                      I don't think anyone thought Derevyanchenko was a soft touch, but Rolls hadn't really done much of anything and neither has Szeremeta. Calling him a loser is probably a touch unfair since he's unbeaten in the pro ranks, but also there ain't any good reason for GGG to be fighting him either - yeah, he's a mando, sure, but Golovkin's well past the stage of needing belts to enhance his value.

Honestly be another wasted fight for GGG if this one gets signed. I wasn't really expecting anything that's gonna enhance his legacy much at this point in his career, but for a guy who's actually holding equity in DAZN you'd expected he'd at least want to put on the kind of fights that would draw new subscribers in.

Comment

Working...
                      X