Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davef View Post
    longevity over 8 div champ i mean is it that hard these days with so many belts and scrubs holding them? it can be done if you are guided right i mean jesus broner is even a multiple weight champion these days
    floyd career is guided but could only manage to become 5 division champion..

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Agreed. His fans on the other hand....

might be the reason that he was laid out.
      And that's the reason why he achieved and accomplished somenthing that no other boxer from the past to present has ever achieved...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        Pacquiao went from 112 to 122, he'd have 2 more if he didn't skip 115 and 118.

Too bad he doesn't go for 160 with Canelo, but even if this Manny pulled it off, he still wouldn't get credit since haters will say Canelo is a 175 fighter now
        Yes they will not give any credit to pac, they have an excuse ready everytime pac win..

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          And that's the reason why he achieved and accomplished somenthing that no other boxer from the past to present has ever achieved...
          Also probably the reason he lost a lopsided match to Mayweather.

The world works in mysterious ways, my friend. I think Pac fans needed to be humbled

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
            No he got angry at Marquez and started going full throttle nonstop in that fight. He broke JMM nose. He had just been robbed against Bradley and he was tired of the JMM fights.

He let the anger get the best of him and tried to kill Marquez but got caught on the way in.

JMM was on roids tho too.
            I don't agree exactly with this assessment, but I do know that they both said they would go all out for the knockout. I think that's what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Also probably the reason he lost a lopsided match to Mayweather.

The world works in mysterious ways, my friend. I think Pac fans needed to be humbled
              U watched a different fight. Videos of pac-may are available in youtube and u could watch it anytime u want to see who really won the fight..

Pac fans are the most humbled fans..

Comment

U watched a different fight. Videos of pac-may are available in youtube and u could watch it anytime u want to see who really won the fight..

Oh, I watched the fight.

The same one that Jim Lampley and Max Kellerman admit that Pacquiao clearly lost, right?

Comment

You're not being very humble

We know Manny's accomplishment's, no need to have 23 plus pages trying to tell others

Comment

• But at the end of the day, would you rather be Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Mayweather went undefeated over twenty years and five divisions.

He earned more money than any other athlete in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                      But at the end of the day, would you rather be Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Mayweather went undefeated over twenty years and five divisions.

He earned more money than any other athlete in the world.

Pacquiao has a beautiful wife and family, and a meaningful role in his home country.

To each their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X