Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Xbox compete with Ps4 exclusives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an xbox and I mean I can go out and buy a ps4 if I cared for any thing they have but nothing I care about that much to buy that console yet.

Comment

Kind of an old thread now but one thing I realized recently, now that Sony is allowing crossplay for certain companies, is that xbox players seem more competitive in general. It makes since when you think about the fact that it's best exclusives are sweaty, competitive games like Halo, Gears, etc. I think Sony players are generally more into story/single player games. In battle royal games I sometimes feel like I'm farming PS4 players while xbox players are a bit more p2p competitive. Just generally speaking though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Kind of an old thread now but one thing I realized recently, now that Sony is allowing crossplay for certain companies, is that xbox players seem more competitive in general. It makes since when you think about the fact that it's best exclusives are sweaty, competitive games like Halo, Gears, etc. I think Sony players are generally more into story/single player games. In battle royal games I sometimes feel like I'm farming PS4 players while xbox players are a bit more p2p competitive. Just generally speaking though.
        Xbox player here. I got my competitive start with halo multiplayer as a kid.

Yeah when I play pvp games I take it with a level of seriousness. That's why I beefed up my rig, got a 0.5 ms response time monitor and have a gaming router for lowest possible latency.

If you're going to do anything, you might as well do it well. I'm extremely competitive. Like with anything. Basketball, cards, darts. If I play, I play to win. I don't play for some stupid ass shlt like "having fun" lol. I have fun when I win.

Comment

In terms of the better all around system, the Xbox 1 is light years ahead, but what the PS4 lacks in features, it makes up on exclusive.

Comment

Xbox Exclusives are way better. Gears of War and Halo dwarf the PS4 Exclusives

Comment

For me personally, i was always a playstation guy. Gave Xbox a try this gen, LOVE gears and halo, for me the xb1 has been less glitchy than ps4, love game pass, etc....thats how they've won me over. Waiting for more info but I'm leaning towards an xbox next gen, too

Comment

Working...
              X