Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    The ignorance when it comes to religion on this site is astounding
    So Disgustingly ignorant it’s sad, yet in a comical way. Like so misinformed and misled to answer one question would just leave them confused asking more questions

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      So Disgustingly ignorant it’s sad, yet in a comical way. Like so misinformed and misled to answer one question would just leave them confused asking more questions

It's all good. OP is the laughing stock of this forum.

He thinks he's a wise 40 year old, but he just sounds like an overgrown teeanger standing up to Jesus because he wants to stay home and play Xbox on Sunday instead of going to church with his parents.

We've all been there when we were 16.

Comment

I believe everything good that happens to me is from god and everything that happens that’s bad god allowed it to happen because I’m a sinner but I do remember on he got game Jesus said I bet u don’t hear ppl praising god in the losers locker rm

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

He thinks he's a wise 40 year old, but he just sounds like an overgrown teeanger standing up to Jesus because he wants to stay home and play Xbox on Sunday instead of going to church with his parents.

I'm an atheist myself but it's because of people like OP that atheism is given a bad name.

"If god exists then why do we have diseases? Ha! checkmate god botherers!"

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I'm an atheist myself but it's because of people like OP that atheism is given a bad name.

I agree. I've met a lot of intelligent atheists in real life and even on this forum, but Furn is definitely not one of them. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Yeah which is why I don't even really entertain it with an answer on here anymore. If they honestly wanted to know they would actually put in the time to research and find out.
              How? By reading the fairytale they call bible?

Comment

Neither is true. Schit just happens man.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Right on point.

Comment

The new demorats man theyre anti-God

Dont ever let this fokers get a hold of the stick

Remember demorats are the party who wants to remove “in God we trust” on the dollar prints

Also removed the prayers on schools 1962, thats why from then on lots of men growing up as queer each passing year

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Because of sin

Comment

Working...
                      X