No announcement yet.

People need to stop comparing Lebron to Jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I remember Jordan snitching to the league on the Pistons about their rough play and getting favorable calls. The Flagrant 2 comes from Jordan snitching on the Pistons. When the Celtics was throwing the Pistons all around the court the Pistons just got meaner. They didn't snitch.

I remember Lebron carrying that trash Cavs team to the finals over the Pistons who had went to the finals the previous year. Carried that team on his shoulder. The Pistons had Chauncey,Prince,Rip, Ben and Rasheed Wallace. I remember LeBron destroying them. Scored something like 24 straight points. We couldn't stop him

fact check

lebron beat a pistons team that had just lost in the conference finals the year before.

Miami Heat won the title in 2006.

lebron beat detroit in 2007

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
      I'd take Curry over Lebron any day; it's a team sport, and any great player can break records when they're carrying the team. It's a lot harder when you have to learn how to share that responsibility in order to win a championship.
      Lebron wishes he could guard Curry.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
        Lebron wishes he could guard Curry.
        Yeah; no one can guard Curry because he's never out of range, lol. The only answer is to smother him constantly, but with such great players on the team that is a risky endeavor.

Comment

Lebron never got the flu, so Bron >> Jeffrey

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Lebron never got the flu, so Bron >> Jeffrey

lebron catches cramps instead. he left game 1 of the finals in 2014 due to his period, and his team lost.

jordan had the flu and his team won

its levels to this ****.

Comment

Working...
            X