• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] white people are crazy

i love this guy

O.k., that was funny.

Comment

That fat chick got swatted aside like nothing. Looked like a saibamen attacking Goku.

Comment

That is the weirdest fighting I've seen in a minute. That last exchange had me cracking up it looks so weird.

Comment

This is the edited down version. Somebody created a thread on this a few weeks ago with the full video. Still hilarious though

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

i love this guy
            I got white dudes who would die for me, gimme the shirt off their back, let me hideout in their homes...

I’d waste that black dude, I’d hurt him... hopefully he’d post a vidio of Pablo Augustine, me ****ing him up...

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              This is the edited down version. Somebody created a thread on this a few weeks ago with the full video. Still hilarious though
              How soon I’m I getting banned... peace brother... ask BIG P Pump when I’m gone...please..

Comment

The dude at the end swung at the guy behind his back and grazed him, dude turned around and socked him with a quick one

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  OctoberRed created it.

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

i love this guy
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=782415

Check out this thread man. Video has more drama than "The Godfather"

Comment

Working...
                    X