Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO won't even mention Charlo as an opponent for Jacobs

Rematch with GGG ain't happening since GGG has a IBF mandatory

Canelo ain't fighting Jacobs coming off a year inactivity and knee surgery

BJS ain't fighting Jacobs. To high risk, low reward, and the Hearn-Warren situation.

Andrade and Charlo are his only two realistic next opponents.

Comment

They didn't even mention Andrade. Bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Because Charlo is in a rival network. Why, do you see Showtime saying "Should Charlo fight.....(HBO Fighters)"

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Because Charlo is in a rival network. Why, do you see Showtime saying "Should Charlo fight.....(HBO Fighters)"
          Showtime didn't do a poll. And the broadcast Showtime has talked about Charlo fighting GGG and Jacobs. I didn't listen to the HBO broadcast. Did they mention Charlo? I know Danny mentioned him after the fight. If Danny mentioned him after the fight they should've put him in the poll. Acting like he doesn't exist isnt a way to build a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Showtime didn't do a poll. And the broadcast Showtime has talked about Charlo fighting GGG and Jacobs. I didn't listen to the HBO broadcast. Did they mention Charlo? I know Danny mentioned him after the fight. If Danny mentioned him after the fight they should've put him in the poll. Acting like he doesn't exist isnt a way to build a fight.
            And Charlo didn't even acknowledge Danny J. existed after his fight with Centelo.

Comment

Charlo fighting on sho shouldn't eve be a problem he's a dam under card fighter over there and they have the same manager

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                And Charlo didn't even acknowledge Danny J. existed after his fight with Centelo.
                Yea. But he called out GGG, a fighter on a rival network. And the Showtime crew talked about Charlo-GGG.

You said HBO shouldn't talk about him because he's on a rival network but Showtime is talking about Charlo fighting fighters who are on rival networks. Charlo and Andrade are the only two realistic next options for Jacobs and neither is mentioned.

Comment

Pretty sure they brought him up in the post fight interview, and Jacobs didn't shy away from the question either.

Comment

HBO mentioning 3 way bigger money makers than Charlo? Wonder why that is? It's almost like they are a business.

Comment

Working...
                    X