No announcement yet.

Just bought a Muhammad Ali poster up for my wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Just make you you bow your head every time you walk in your room and get on your hands and knees every night and pray before the poster.
    You just mad my dude, you've got a picture of a cartoon guy from "Hey Arnold" as your avatar.

Up in your room, I bet you got posters of Justin Bieber and One Direction.

You need to idolize real icons that made an impact to the world, not girly sing-sing boys the one 12 year old girls like.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
      You just mad my dude, you've got a picture of a cartoon guy from "Hey Arnold" as your avatar.

Up in your room, I bet you got posters of Justin Bieber and One Direction.

You need to idolize real icons that made an impact to the world, not girly sing-sing boys the one 12 year old girls like.
      Unless you are a spirtitual man and idolise God, Jesus, the PROPHET Muhammad etc. then you should not be idolising any other man, the exception being maybe a father or blood relative.

A man respects, not idolises. Funny that you mention Bieber and One Direction, because those same people entrance little girls just as Muhammad Ali entrances you, a weak man / female, whatever it is that you are.

Weak in mind, weak in spirit and almost certainly weak in body

Comment

And need I mention the awkwardness, extreme cringiness and general hilarity of you coming on here parading your new poster around like a teenage girl showing off her new outfit on instagram?

Have some respect for yourself man, I could understand if it were a troll post or you were being ironic, but now we have a window into your world, and it's a closet full of AIDS

Comment

And need I mention the awkwardness, extreme cringiness and general hilarity of you coming on here parading your new poster around like a teenage girl showing off her new outfit on instagram?

Have some respect for yourself man, I could understand if it were a troll post or you were being ironic, but now we have a window into your world, and it's a closet full of AIDS
          My man, the avatar with Gerald from Hey Arnold says a lot about you.

You prefer to watch cartoons and anime over action & horror because those genres terrify you. You watch cartoons and anime's alone because if you watched scenes with blood & gore you would be screaming like a sissy and waking up your mother and father from your basement with your loud girly scream.

I'm a huge fan of Muhammad Ali and for what he did in and outside of the ring, for standing his ground back in his day when times were tough - he's a legend to me so I upmost respect him.

Also I'm an atheist so I don't believe in none of the God's you mentioned.

You need to get the cawk out of your ass.

Last edited by Quiksilva; 02-08-2018, 12:27 AM.

Comment

My man, the avatar with Gerald from Hey Arnold says a lot about you.

You prefer to watch cartoons and anime over action & horror because those genres terrify you. You watch cartoons and anime's alone because if you watched scenes with gore fiend you would be screaming like a sissy and waking up your mother and father from your basement with your loud scream.

I'm a huge fan of Muhammad Ali and for what he did in and outside of the ring, for standing his ground back in his day when times were tough - he's a legend to me so I upmost respect him.

Also I'm an atheist so I don't believe in none of the God's you mentioned.

You need to get the cawk out of your ass.

Gotta be honest, I read maybe a sentence or two, until you started talking about horror movies or shows.

I don't watch TV, nor do I watch movies. Don't even have an antenna for my TV, and I wasn't even aware what the name of my avi character was - I just chose him because he looks a bit like me and I like the number 33

Comment

Gotta be honest, I read maybe a sentence or two, until you started talking about horror movies or shows.

I don't watch TV, nor do I watch movies. Don't even have an antenna for my TV, and I wasn't even aware what the name of my avi character was - I just chose him because he looks a bit like me and I like the number 33
              I assume you're related to Sonny Liston, that new poster I got up in my wall with your great grandfather laying flat on the ground unconscious seems to be the reason why you are triggered.

Don't worry my man, I can do the same to you in the 21st century and it will be a repeat.

Comment

I assume you're related to Sonny Liston, that new poster I got up in my wall with your great grandfather laying flat on the ground unconscious seems to be the reason why you are triggered.

Don't worry my man, I can do the same to you in the 21st century and it will be a repeat.
                For all the tough talk you sure are an emotional little bytch aren't you? Just make sure when you put your posters of shirtless men up on the walls not to damage the paint. Mom and dad will be very upset if you do.

Now go back to watching your garabge degenerate sitcoms and Paedowood movies (super scary and manly horror movies...lol) while I laugh at you and your out of whack hormones that got you wet for other men enough to splurge money on images of them.

Comment

Iconic poster, probably the most famous one - good find. Do some poster bleaching, glass it and frame it for a premium look.

Comment

The Liston Ali one still sells bucketloads. But a Rumble in the Jungle one with foreman just at that moment of keeling over would be very deserving too..

Comment

nothing wrong with cartoons though. And horror movies are really comedy.

Comment

Working...
                      X