No announcement yet.

I just found out my best friend is gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    He probably knows you're joking around and don't mean any harm. I mean, he is your close friend after all.
    Yeah I actually apologized and he said exactly that, that he's cool about it and knows I was just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Honestly man, he's one of the absolute last people I would guess was gay. Like we're talking about 6'3 250 lb bearded guy who drives a blacked out F-150, when we were in high school he used to get suspended for getting into fights ever other day, and that was when no one even knew...

If I expected anyone to be gay it would be 75% of the football team
      That prob makes it more of a shock to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        That prob makes it more of a shock to you.
        I'm literally still in shock... I can't even process what's happening. Part of my brain is telling me I imagined the whole conversation but when I check my phone it's still there. I can't make sense of it.

I feel like hanging out just the two of us is going to be super weird for me now too, and I'm probably going to make a bunch of excuses about how I'm busy or whatever. I think my brain is crashing

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          having a best friend who is gay could be a really good thing. heres some reasons why:

1) gay guys always hang out with the hottest girls
          2) gay guys can give you good advice on women unlike the rest of us straight dudes

also at least you know now for sure. the worst is when you are out or worse alone with a suspect friend who you think might be gay.
          Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          You mean you never suspected anything all those times you were doing the double dutch rudder?
          Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          hey at least you know if a snake bit you in your penis your BFF wouldn't hesitate to suck the poison out
          Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Yea, but how many times did you guys cross streams is the question?
          Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
          The signs would of been there when you smoked together. Didn't notice he always put his lips over the bong????
          I think the gr8test might have a really good point, having a gay best friend can get you access to some of the hottest women. maybe they'll even want to bang the gay dude's hetero friend because you're so supportive of gay rights

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            I think the gr8test might have a really good point, having a gay best friend can get you access to some of the hottest women. maybe they'll even want to bang the gay dude's hetero friend because you're so supportive of gay rights

Comment

Working...
            X