Is that REALLY a response convict?
    Yeah, lil boy...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Yeah, lil boy...
      Lol oh ok. Lil boy my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
        He has every right to ask someone to move if they don't have a decal to a spot he has a right to.

You don't have to call the cops for everything.
        He has no right to tell anybody to do anything. Who is he, the parking lot police?

And judging by the article, I doubt he went over there and asked politely. Sounds like he was fed up, went over there and started scoping out somebody else’s vehicle and then started telling them what they can and can’t do. He was probably talking to that female like a d1ck too.

Sounds a bit like road rage (sorta)

Anyhow, his actions created the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          He has no right to tell anybody to do anything. Who is he, the parking lot police?

And judging by the article, I doubt he went over there and asked politely. Sounds like he was fed up, went over there and started scoping out somebody else’s vehicle and then started telling them what they can and can’t do. He was probably talking to that female like a d1ck too.

Sounds a bit like road rage (sorta)

Anyhow, his actions created the situation.
          Does he have to be a parking police to tell someone they can't park at a handicap when they clearly don't have a decal? So you're essentially saying he's wrong for telling her what she's doing is wrong.

And from personal experience, it's the other way around. I rarely see confrontational senior citizens as opposed to loud, obnoxious, confrontational black chicks.

From the looks of the video there was a slew of open parking spots yet she decided to park in the handicap one. And it wasn't like the other spots were a mile away either.

Regardless if the DA decides to press charges the victims family has addressed that they will take legal actions themselves. So we'll see if the notion of shooter "creating and escalating" the situation holds any merit.

Comment

What a punk he was talking trash to the guys wife and then when he got what he deserved for disrespecting a woman he shot the husband like a coward because he couldn’t handle him with his bare hands. I live in Florida now too and I might be in jail one day because I refuse to be another dead black guy i will shoot first before I let a pussay catch me lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              What a punk he was talking trash to the guys wife and then when he got what he deserved for disrespecting a woman he shot the husband like a coward because he couldn’t handle him with his bare hands. I live in Florida now too and I might be in jail one day because I refuse to be another dead black guy i will shoot first before I let a pussay catch me lacking.
              Wait a sec. Do you know what he said to her? Did what he said justify what the husband did? How would the husband even know? He walked straight out and rushed him.
              Its a weird world we live in where a husband cant walk up and ask whats going on instead of rushing pops.
              Why did he have to handle him again? Is this the zoo or something? You all cant talk like normal people do?

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
                Does he have to be a parking police to tell someone they can't park at a handicap when they clearly don't have a decal? So you're essentially saying he's wrong for telling her what she's doing is wrong.

And from personal experience, it's the other way around. I rarely see confrontational senior citizens as opposed to loud, obnoxious, confrontational black chicks.

From the looks of the video there was a slew of open parking spots yet she decided to park in the handicap one. And it wasn't like the other spots were a mile away either.

Regardless if the DA decides to press charges the victims family has addressed that they will take legal actions themselves. So we'll see if the notion of shooter "creating and escalating" the situation holds any merit.
                1) Color only matters to racist people

2) Old people are d1cks who think they could do and say whatever they want.

3) It’s not his job to go over there and tell anybody anything. They actually pay people for that (and he ain’t one of them)

And by looking at the video he was the one out there waving and pointing all up in their space while ol girl was still halfways in the car. Also, there was plenty of open spaces, right? Why not just park there and go about your business?

It’s probably because they were black though he had to say something, right?

Again, had he not gone over there to begin with, everything would have been ok and nobody would have died.

And I doubt the family will get anything for their loss

Comment

As a matter of fact. Dude was only 47, that’s not that old. Also, the article seems to be fairly detailed and there’s no mention of this guy even having a handicapped placard, I’m fairly sure that would have been mentioned. Again, sounds like he’s going around trying to be the parking lot police.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Wait a sec. Do you know what he said to her? Did what he said justify what the husband did? How would the husband even know? He walked straight out and rushed him.
                    Its a weird world we live in where a husband cant walk up and ask whats going on instead of rushing pops.
                    Why did he have to handle him again? Is this the zoo or something? You all cant talk like normal people do?
                    The problem is he shouldn’t have been saying Anything.
                    It was none of his god damn business to be enforcing parking rules.
                    It’s a weird world where people can’t mind their own business and go along their way. If he felt like it was an issue he should have called the police. Notice the owner of the store wasn’t outside yelling at people to move their car but some clown was. The wrong man died in my opinion. My motto is I rather be tried by twelve than carried by six.
                    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 07-21-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

As much as i hate people who parked on a handicapped space without any disabilities i also hate people who mind other peoples business

So my opinion to this is

Two bad apples meeting each other
                      The sad part is only one apple end up being thrown to the trash bin

Comment

Working...
                      X