Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin is Afraid of Canelo - We're Moving On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
    Its already clear that Canelo fights Spike o Sullivan in September. Why do you think they paid him a lot of money to pull out of the GGG fight? Great fight for $100 PPV. Suckers never die, they just exchange places with each other. SMH
    Again with the lies. Spike pulled out because Cheap FUK cut the money in HALF.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      When Floyd became the biggest ppv draw in the sport did he just give away the bigger piece of the pie to anyone? Hell no this is a business first and once he established himself everyone had to agree to his terms if they wanted to get that fight. Canelo is the biggest draw now that Floyd is retired and GGG has no leg to stand on to demand shyt. No ppvs can't even fight in Vegas venues without Canelo but he wants more money then the deal both sides already signed months ago? LMAO

This nodraw clown just fought in a 1/3 empty tiny arena making only 1M yet is turning down a career 8 figure payday because he wants more money yet doesn't bring anything additional financially to the table. He is too old to recoup the money he would be passing on and has a laundry list of high risk low reward mandatories he owes.
      Loeffler knows the reality of GGG's situation and is ready to have him sign. I would not be surprised if Able Sanchez and a few other ******s are bending Golvokin's ear and puffing him up. Time to move on. Canelo should fight Saunders and get his belt, then Jacobs. Both of those fights will sell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
        Loeffler knows the reality of GGG's situation and is ready to have him sign. I would not be surprised if Able Sanchez and a few other ******s are bending Golvokin's ear and puffing him up. Time to move on. Canelo should fight Saunders and get his belt, then Jacobs. Both of those fights will sell.
        Great point! Ggg has zero leverage

Comment

• This entire ordeal has done massive harm to Alvarez's reputation. If you actually blame Golovkin for this mess, get help. You are way too overly irrationally hateful of the man.

I can't take Canelo seriously ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            This entire ordeal has done massive harm to Alvarez's reputation. If you actually blame Golovkin for this mess, get help. You are way too overly irrationally hateful of the man.

I can't take Canelo seriously ever again.
            YOu May be right, but guess what? Canelo still gonna make that money wether you or anyone else takes him serious. You may not like that fact, but it’s a fact

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
              You're wrong GGG vs Wade II is coming, and probably we'll see a trilogy
              You are wrong. I heard Rod Salk is working with a weight coach and bulking up. He is Golovkin's plan B.

Comment

• Sure go ahead and get knocked out by Jacobs or Charlo for less

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  YOu May be right, but guess what? Canelo still gonna make that money wether you or anyone else takes him serious. You may not like that fact, but it’s a fact
                  no rational person cares how much Canelo makes. Its only the low IQ fanboys who seem to get their personal validation by counting another mans money.

but but but canelo a-side ppv boss doe!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    no rational person cares how much Canelo makes. Its only the low IQ fanboys who seem to get their personal validation by counting another mans money.

but but but canelo a-side ppv boss doe!!!!!!!
                    I don’t know canelo and more than likely never will and even if I did that’s his money not mine. I stated facts, I don’t care about his money, I was responding to the other guy saying he can’t take canelo serious anymore... so what? He still gonna box and get paid well. That hurts you too? Mr IQ?!

Comment

• Floyd never let his rep look this bad. Belo been looking bad now worst. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X