Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Furious With WBC, Doubts Adonis Stevenson Bout Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adonis Stevenson is not relevant in boxing whatsoever. So who cares who he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Stop it Oscar you know you don’t like ladies
      Don't hate on me b itch cause I get all the pu ssy including your lady's, your momma's, and your sister's!
      And keep acting stupid imma take your pu ssy too punk!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I get all the pu ssy including your lady's, your momma's, and your sister's!
        You don’t like women unless they’re underage. You’re not fooling anyone Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Unreal. Where's those two delusional Canadians that tried telling me Stevenson didn't, and wouldn't, duck Alvarez??

And, to these people who want to think Jack is so much better a fight as to justify this. Meh. I'm not sure Jack is better than Alvarez at all. Just because his name is bigger doesn't mean he's better.
          Lol they are MIA. There's only 1 in this thread atm and it's Stevenson's personal ******* giver. Errrr... I mean, personal body guard.

Comment

I think there's a dude in this thread who is actually Adonis Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
              Bull**** if true. Alvarez should sue the WBC and put them out of business.
              Or just say NO! I want the fight ! Of course that would mean GYM would prolly let him down and that wouldn't be a bad thing for him... Time for a promoter switch I guess my friend...

Comment

At first I felt bad for him but he's continued to take step aside money instead of forcing the fight or making Adonis drop the belt. If he takes it again then we know what he's about.

Comment

Adonis is still a clown though. He's avoided challenges for years. We're supposed to believe he'll actually get in there with Jack now?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                    At first I felt bad for him but he's continued to take step aside money instead of forcing the fight or making Adonis drop the belt. If he takes it again then we know what he's about.
                    It's his own fault amd he just keeps crying

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      Yvon Michael has a conflict of interest here as he promotes Stevenson and Alvarez. He likely prefers to get the extra cash and extend the shelf life of Alvarez.
                      There's obviously other people involved, I get that bro, but Alvarez can't be b*tching and moaning about not fighting Stevenson whilst he's accepting step aside money. Either force the fight or force him to vacate

Comment

Working...
                      X