Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dems this republicans that, racists post and im rich and you are not..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dems this republicans that, racists post and im rich and you are not..

That is what the lounge is now..full of posters arguing over racism, politics and lying about how much money they have.... A bunch of damn posers and clowns who wish they were what they are not while at the same time afraid to even post an image of their ******ed selves...welcome to 2019 where being fake =being real!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Exy5vA22chs

Hope your enjoying your night in Memphis. How is Tennessee this time of year?

Comment

Ignore the noise Larry

It’s basically the same 2-3 starting all the threads

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Ignore the noise Larry

It’s basically the same 2-3 starting all the threads
        For sure, he should PM GAME OVER and let him know about his topics he starts. I mean everyday its some new video of politics!

Comment

All I see is threads about people b1tching about threads in the lounge...

Comment

I knew the lounge was at an all-time low when DoubleLeftH00k began tallying the amount of democrats caught in blackface vs. the amount of republicans caught in blackface, eliminated one of the republicans caught in blackface--saying he doesn't count because he has an Italian last name, and then proclaimed it to be a victory for the republicans.

Really....it doesn't get more pathetic than that.

But on the bright side, we haven't been subjected to people moaning about Black Panther recently!!!
            Last edited by travestyny; 02-13-2019, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Hard to find anything fun to talk about anymore. Just miserable fuks who post hoping to get people triggered. If that's your life, you already lost the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                I knew the lounge was at an all-time low when DoubleLeftH00k began tallying the amount of democrats caught in blackface vs. the amount of republicans caught in blackface, eliminated one of the republicans caught in blackface--saying he doesn't count because he has an Italian last name, and then proclaimed it to be a victory for the republicans.

Really....it doesn't get more pathetic than that.

But on the bright side, we haven't been subjected to people moaning about Black Panther recently!!!
                This happened? What a ****ing mess that post must of attracted. Sorry for my ignorance I'm the new kid at the table.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
                  This happened? What a ****ing mess that post must of attracted. Sorry for my ignorance I'm the new kid at the table.
                  It's the lounge, which you'll soon come to learn that it's expected. No one even batted an eye. lol

Look at the quotation below.

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  In case ur swellin arse dont know ur still in the losing end

3 racist white democraps
                  Vs
                  1 italian, 1 resigned white republican

Thats 3 vs 1
                  Italians does not count lol
                  This is white vs white

Im pretty sure more white democraps with blackface gonna pop soon so keep posting aswell with white republican with blackface

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    It's the lounge, which you'll soon come to learn that it's expected. No one even batted an eye. lol

Look at the quotation below.
                    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes fits this **** perfectly.

Yo you're from Queens? Man I haven't been to a chimi truck in madd long. Miss those mother ****ing sangwiches. Idk your eating habbits, but enjoy one for me if you indulge.

Comment

Working...
                    X