No announcement yet.

Pro-Canelo Crowd Means He Wins Every Close Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Canelo Crowd Means He Wins Every Close Round

Every time Alvarez throws a punch, hit or miss, weak or strong, the partisan crowd goes wild. Meanwhile any good work by his opponent is met with deafening silence.Common sense tells you that has to affect both the ref and the judges and probably means 2 or 3 undeserved rounds for Alvarez every fight.

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    Every time Alvarez throws a punch, hit or miss, weak or strong, the partisan crowd goes wild. Meanwhile any good work by his opponent is met with deafening silence.Common sense tells you that has to affect both the ref and the judges and probably means 2 or 3 undeserved rounds for Alvarez every fight.
    I agree. Dave Moretti is 17 years of age. Needs more experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      I agree. Dave Moretti is 17 years of age. Needs more experience.
      You're right. My bad, at about 75 Moretti's almost deaf, the problem is he's almost blind too.

Comment

You're right. My bad, at about 75 Moretti's almost deaf, the problem is he's almost blind too.
        Moretti is P4P the best at popping boners under the table when he sees Oscar's PHATASS Gf ringside. she got a nice booty doe

Comment

I think what you say is true, however, this fight last Saturday would be a poor example.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            I think what you say is true, however, this fight last Saturday would be a poor example.
            You're right. Alvarez deserved the decision.

Comment

this is true to some degree, since decades ago it has always been like that, they used to say "you have to beat the champion" .. cuz back then tha champ always had the crowd in his favor.. now the difference is that you dont have to be the champ to have the crowd in your favor...
              the champ was the A side, now is different.. not saying its or was right, but thats the way it is, and it has been like that almost forever..

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                this is true to some degree, since decades ago it has always been like that, they used to say "you have to beat the champion" .. cuz back then tha champ always had the crowd in his favor.. now the difference is that you dont have to be the champ to have the crowd in your favor...
                the champ was the A side, now is different.. not saying its or was right, but thats the way it is, and it has been like that almost forever..
                Yeah, it's tricky. It just don't seem right for a champ to lose his title on the basis of a round or two, but that's boxing.

Comment

Yeah, it's tricky. It just don't seem right for a champ to lose his title on the basis of a round or two, but that's boxing.
                  People forget one important fact,ggg wasn't truly the champ. That was Canelo who was the lineal champ & rightful WBC champ who was stripped because he didn't want to give ggg every concession plus 45% they were mandating. So as far as taking the belt from the champ, I've personally never agreed with 12 rd fights, because 13 rds should've been the natural choice when they transitioned from 15.

Thered be way more clear fights if they were 13 rds,& thered be way more kos.
                  Last edited by kushking; 05-10-2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Not in the Jacobs fight. I am not influenced by yelling fans and I only gave Jacobs 3 rounds. I thought the judges were very kind to Jacobs in that fight. I do think Canelo lost to GGG twice but got a draw and a win instead of the two losses he should have had.

Comment

Working...
                    X