Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Attributes Abstinence To Newfound Strength

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he gives all the top welterweights some good hard fights but I wouldn't necessarily favor him over anybody, he was his best at 140 where he had a bug size and power advantage, at 147 his skills are not enough and he makes mistakes. Not sure about Thurman beating him now though since we still don't know where he's at right now.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      It's a reason old school fighters used to live and die by this belief. Go a few weeks without sex and wanking off and you feel like an animal.
      Yep its old school and it does help a fighter, doesnt need to be a long time just a few weeks will make you feel like animal when in fight mode.

Comment

If Garcia fights Crawford he can have sex while fighting, given that Bud will fùck him badly.

Incidentally, did anyone notice that Granados is utterly shot?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          So hes no longer taking it up the @ss.....good for him. Now stop plucking your eyebrows, maricon!
          To be fair to Danny "Tropical Mexican" Garcia he did get his @$$ kicked by Maurice Herrera.

Comment

The not having sex thing is REAL. I had chronic fatigue for 3 years and you really feel what tires you out then because everything is magnified. There was nothing worse than sex/masturbating. It's not the effort at the time, that just tired me temporarily. There's like an odd reaction for a little over 24 hours afterwards where your heart is working harder than normal. It used to take me 4 days to fully recover from it, but the day afterwards was the worst.

Compare that to much harder physical activities that exhausted me straight after - I'd be ok again after a good nights sleep.

I'd advise fighters to avoid sex for at least 6-7 days before a fight. I don't think you need to avoid it all training camp. Just don't do it too often.

Comment

And some fighters drink piss....

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                To be fair to Danny "Tropical Mexican" Garcia he did get his @$$ kicked by Maurice Herrera.
                He most sure in the hell did! Hes another Protected Boxing Chump!

Comment

Grammar police calling:

So if I develop newfound strength I'll become abstinent?

Comment

Danny can beat anyone ! he is a great boxer all he need to learn is that he need to trow more punches per round !

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                      Many a forum poster could be professional boxers, then.
                      Naw. They don't get any from girls but they jerk it constantly.

Comment

Working...
                      X