No announcement yet.

I Guess Hearn Knows Something AJ Fanboys Don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Guess Hearn Knows Something AJ Fanboys Don't

This is for all of you who have been carrying on as if Ortiz is not a draw.

Obviously, your Lord and Saviour Eddie Hearn begs to differ:

“Ruiz has a different value, so the pay-per-view numbers would be less for Andy Ruiz than they would for Luis Ortiz [in the UK].

“The gate would probably be less for Andy Ruiz than it would for Luis Ortiz.

“Obviously, he doesn’t have the same value.”

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxi...nter-Andy-Ruiz

Ortiz is the guy.

And Fast Eddie knows it.

Show me these people saying Ruiz is better than Ortiz at anything.

AJ can't fight Ortiz if he turns down 14x his highest payday can he?

Comment

Ortiz isn't a draw at all but at least has name recognition. The AJ crowd is a casual one and most won't have heard of Ruiz or Hunter, but Sky showed Wilder vs Ortiz when AJ vs Wilder actually looked like it might happen and Ortiz's name has been in the mix for a couple of years now.

Comment

Who said Ortiz was a draw? Who said he wasnt? I think most AJ fans actually preferred the Ortiz fight to the Miller fight let alone any of the other replacement options. You are just making things up like all these other weirdo's.

I dont get it anyway. Ortiz is a bigger draw than Andy Ruiz so he deserves what? $10 million? Is that what you are trying to get at? Also the UK market is diminished due to it being shown late in the evening and due to it not being a big one, will still be decent though, its Joshua after all. The whole point is trying to sell him and sell DAZN to Americans.

I tell you what it is really. What ever anybody like you has to say in promotion of Luis im likely to agree to alot of it, i like Ortiz and i really wanted him to take the fight. But what ever it is that has to be said i deem as covered under the offer of over $7m. There is nothing at all that can be argued that that is not more than an acceptable offer.

To be honest i just wish Team Ortiz refused on the fact they were not happy with the length of training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post

LOL they're just trying to save face anyway they can, even by making up fake opinions.

Comment

You never know with Hearn he lies so much that’s why he was irrelevant until AJ saved him. He’s the least liked guy in boxing and it’s hilarous how all the fighters disrespect him.

He's a nobody he’s a Daddy's boy and a little idiot. He's had a lot to say but in real life he wouldn't say that as he'd get slapped up the ear, and he couldn't do a thing about it, because that's what real men do to *****es, we slap em." The British public is thrilled by bums. You are brainwashed by a p***y like Eddie Hearn.
            - Fury
            L-O-L

You will never hear a fighter disrespect Al Haymon like that. He gets no respect because he’s a liar.

Comment

Any proof besides Eddie Hearn and UK websites that he was offered 14x his highest purse? Eddie Hearn is never a reliable source.

Comment

You have no idea what his highest payday was.

I know UK fans love filed purses for US fighters, but I hate to break it to you that filed purses are fictional.

Wait until AJ has to file a purse in NY and when it's 10 million or so, all the excuses the UK fans will make.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  This is for all of you who have been carrying on as if Ortiz is not a draw.

Obviously, your Lord and Saviour Eddie Hearn begs to differ:

“Ruiz has a different value, so the pay-per-view numbers would be less for Andy Ruiz than they would for Luis Ortiz [in the UK].

“The gate would probably be less for Andy Ruiz than it would for Luis Ortiz.

“Obviously, he doesn’t have the same value.”

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxi...nter-Andy-Ruiz

Ortiz is the guy.

And Fast Eddie knows it.

Wow .. it takes a real super star to be a bigger draw than Andy Ruiz in the UK and NYC!

But seriously, you do realise that Hearn saying that can only mean he offered Ortiz more than he is offering Ruiz for the AJ fight, yeah?
                  Last edited by kafkod; 04-25-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Any proof besides Eddie Hearn and UK websites that he was offered 14x his highest purse? Eddie Hearn is never a reliable source.
                    He's a lot more reliable than racist trolls like you.

Comment

Working...
                    X