Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Amir Khan - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I see the fight evolves:

Round 1: Khan's shouting after every punch thrown
    Round 6: Khan knocked out.

Press conference: Khan's trainer will declare that Khan was up on the scorecards before got caught.
    Khan himself will say that he is still number one p4p and the fight with Brook is interesting for him.

Comment

Idk how u guys think this fight wont be competitive. I been following TC since before the prescott fight, he’s amazing. Having said that, skill wise, we thought khan could compete with both pac and floyd but somehow he walking right through khan? This fight looks like crawford-gamboa with crawford fighting someone his size this time. Good fight long as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bs_king View Post
        Idk how u guys think this fight wont be competitive. I been following TC since before the prescott fight, he’s amazing. Having said that, skill wise, we thought khan could compete with both pac and floyd but somehow he walking right through khan? This fight looks like crawford-gamboa with crawford fighting someone his size this time. Good fight long as it lasts.

I agree with you. I think it will be much more competitive and entertaining than people think until it just suddenly ends with a Crawford ko punch.

Comment

The christian will prevail this time.

Comment

Who tf said Khan would be competitive against those 2 greats? I've never heard anyone outside of the UK say that. We can all agree Khan starts fast but most always said Pac by brutal KO and Floyd may need a few rds to time him Ala Zab, then easy work. Danny needed 2 rds to time him. Bud will time him by the 3rd or 4th then decide when he wants to end it.

Why is this the 1st good welter in 6 years that hed fight? We all know he was selling his chin to Floyd and Pac 4 the payday. He knew hed be KO'd so he ducked everyone else, then sold his chin to Nelo @154.

To me, this fight looks like Khan vs Algeri (which he should of lost) but with an actual great fighter. This will be brutal!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
              khan vs crawford will most definitely be more competitive than mikey vs spence. mikey could not win a single round and gave up after round one.
              Mikey had the skills to be able to compete but he chose to take the easy road. Khan has the will but will lack the skillz to COMPETE with Bud. So, exciting but not competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Evrica View Post
                How I see the fight evolves:

Round 1: Khan's shouting after every punch thrown
                Round 6: Khan knocked out.

Press conference: Khan's trainer will declare that Khan was up on the scorecards before got caught.
                Khan himself will say that he is still number one p4p and the fight with Brook is interesting for him.
                And he will definitely fight him if Brook can prove himself by beating Canelo.

Comment

What is Khan doing wearing a turtle neck? I hate those tops. Something not right about wearing them. Haha.

Comment

Yeah, but that was 4 years ago before Canelo scrambled his brains even more. Khan is not the same fighter now that he was back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                      Who tf said Khan would be competitive against those 2 greats? I've never heard anyone outside of the UK say that. We can all agree Khan starts fast but most always said Pac by brutal KO and Floyd may need a few rds to time him Ala Zab, then easy work. Danny needed 2 rds to time him. Bud will time him by the 3rd or 4th then decide when he wants to end it.

Why is this the 1st good welter in 6 years that hed fight? We all know he was selling his chin to Floyd and Pac 4 the payday. He knew hed be KO'd so he ducked everyone else, then sold his chin to Nelo @154.

To me, this fight looks like Khan vs Algeri (which he should of lost) but with an actual great fighter. This will be brutal!
                      Floyd and Pac themselves thought it would be more than competitive. Why else would they duck the fight? Even Floyd put out a poll in which Khan won. Floyd made his usual excuses and went elsewhere. Like he always did.

Comment

Working...
                      X