No announcement yet.

UFC Fight Pass is a waste of money, cancelling subscription

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Fight Pass is a waste of money, cancelling subscription

Honestly, the video player is fuccing horrendous and unforgivable in this day and age. I have encountered what appears to be a common problem (after some internet searching) and that is when I'm watching an old fight and it skips 10 or 20 seconds here or there for no reason. I go to rewind and it won't let me watch certain sections of the fight no matter how I try or refresh the page.

I hate giant nosed RATS that take your money and offer you shoddy service in return, I wish I could get my hands around their neck and squeeze the life out of them, or at least until they give me back my money. Fucc 'em, right in the ass too with no lube.

Going back to watching fights illegally, fucc giving those scum any more of my money. UFC = fail. I would understand somewhat if this was 2004 but it's 2019, absolute disgrace.

I think Eric Winter is in charge of Fight Pass, I'd buy a PPV if that phaggot had to get in the octagon with Francis Ngannou.

Yes, I'm pissed off. My real thoughs contain much more graphic descriptions of violence and swearing than I posted here. Have a nice day and fucc UFC Fight Pass, and more importantly fucc the UFC.

I dumped fight pass for the same reasons

Comment

I say hunt em down and skillfully skullfuk them bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
        Honestly, the video player is fuccing horrendous and unforgivable in this day and age. I have encountered what appears to be a common problem (after some internet searching) and that is when I'm watching an old fight and it skips 10 or 20 seconds here or there for no reason. I go to rewind and it won't let me watch certain sections of the fight no matter how I try or refresh the page.

I hate giant nosed RATS that take your money and offer you shoddy service in return, I wish I could get my hands around their neck and squeeze the life out of them, or at least until they give me back my money. Fucc 'em, right in the ass too with no lube.

Going back to watching fights illegally, fucc giving those scum any more of my money. UFC = fail. I would understand somewhat if this was 2004 but it's 2019, absolute disgrace.

I think Eric Winter is in charge of Fight Pass, I'd buy a PPV if that phaggot had to get in the octagon with Francis Ngannou.

Yes, I'm pissed off. My real thoughs contain much more graphic descriptions of violence and swearing than I posted here. Have a nice day and fucc UFC Fight Pass, and more importantly fucc the UFC.
        wow glad I didnt get it yet.....

was thinking about that espn+ one but idk cuz it said pay 79.99 for ONE ppv and get espn+ for the whole year........

so that means if there's another ppv I would have to pay the $50+ or whatever each ppv?

Comment

Were the original shows on it at least any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Were the original shows on it at least any good?
            I was able to stream Masvidal/Till quite well from memory, that was livestream. When I go back and view their fight library that's where the main problems come into play, and that is the biggest reason I paid for Fight Pass.

Comment

I was able to stream Masvidal/Till quite well from memory, that was livestream. When I go back and view their fight library that's where the main problems come into play, and that is the biggest reason I paid for Fight Pass.
              What about the non fight ones, like where Kyra Gracie traveled around the world to talk about different fighting styles?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                What about the non fight ones, like where Kyra Gracie traveled around the world to talk about different fighting styles?
                Not sure, I'd assume it's the same deal. I only use Fight Pass (FP) to watch fights. For documentaries and such I just use YouTube.

If I can't reliably stream Gaethje vs Barboza tomorrow DESPITE my internet speed being fine I will lose my effing shyt.

Comment

Not sure, I'd assume it's the same deal. I only use Fight Pass (FP) to watch fights. For documentaries and such I just use YouTube.

If I can't reliably stream Gaethje vs Barboza tomorrow DESPITE my internet speed being fine I will lose my effing shyt.
                  I've actually been having trouble with WWE Network, but it's only been recently. I'm hoping I can get it fixed when I call tech support during the week because next weekend is the Hall of Fame and Wrestlemania man. Hart Foundation getting inducted.

Comment

Lol you paid for mma full stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X