Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-25-2019, 07:48 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 871 Post(s)
lolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 24,289.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by diarraisagod View Post
Truax would make sense next

He kinda reminds me of Wilder. Limited boxing skills but compensates for that with athleticism and being a big puncher

If he can put a win or two together at middleweight I think a Canelo fight would be fun
Interesting comparison. You might be on to something except I feel Eubank is very skilled but just underdeveloped.
lolpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-25-2019, 08:14 PM #22
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2597 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,472.71
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

I don't mind Eubank because he whipped Vagni Dildrim, but the guy I can't respect fully because he ducked GGG for less money and lesser opponents. Perfect world he'd fight GGG at MW and then unify with BJS at SMW and beat him. I don't think he beats GGG but it tarnishes his legacy for avoiding the dominant champ vin his natural division. Might be after that Canelo money too, but why would he get the chance ahead of someone else?

Maybe he'll take a Lemieux fight at MW or Brant
'b' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:20 AM #23
Interim Champion

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Tonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 10,293.70

Alot of negativity and dislike for Chris which is sad. Those of you who dislike Chris so much asking which belt he wins are thinking with emotions instead of knowledge, it's funny how everyone thinks they know it all. Dirrell just beat Yildrim for the WBC title and Chris beat both of them already, that's should be his next move. With the WBC title he can secure a big money fight with Canelo or GGG. All you haters are a joke.
Tonyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:23 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2888 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 84,826.81
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I really see not a lot of improvements in Eubank...I just saw a washed up fighter in DeGale fighting him instead of a good skilled and not yet washed up guy like Groves. Don't forget Truax beat DeGale guys.
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:27 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heru View Post
Eubank isn't physically outmatched at 168. His issue is a lack of skill so he has to be matched well. His losses have come against movers w/ B+ to A- defenses (which, unfortunately for him, is the style of the top of 168).

I'd match him against Abraham or a rematch against Chudinov for an alphabet title. Abraham is tailor made for him and he already has a W against Chudinov.
Eubank has not beaten Fedor Chudinov yet...that was Groves. He does however have a win over Abraham so your comment makes no sense. You must have things mixed up
Old 02-26-2019, 03:29 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyu View Post
Alot of negativity and dislike for Chris which is sad. Those of you who dislike Chris so much asking which belt he wins are thinking with emotions instead of knowledge, it's funny how everyone thinks they know it all. Dirrell just beat Yildrim for the WBC title and Chris beat both of them already, that's should be his next move. With the WBC title he can secure a big money fight with Canelo or GGG. All you haters are a joke.
Beat both of them? Eubank never beat Dirrell what are you talking about man? Not to be a hater but you Eubank fans seem to make up imaginary wins for him. Some other guy thought he beat Chudinov...what is up with that?
Old 02-26-2019, 04:33 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1000 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 41,264.85

The way SR spoke in his interview with IFL you would have thought he went in there and won the fight
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:35 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5619 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 150,388.83
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Just like I said earlier today on here. Those guys at 168 are just going to be too big.
168 was garbage compared to 160. He moved up to avoid G and the gang.

Now he beats a severely faded DeGale and he thinks he can hang at 160 because G is old and The big guns are spoken for? Eubanks should stick to what he does best, boxercise. Because hes not a fighter.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:38 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5619 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 150,388.83
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by diarraisagod View Post
Truax would make sense next

He kinda reminds me of Wilder. Limited boxing skills but compensates for that with athleticism and being a big puncher

If he can put a win or two together at middleweight I think a Canelo fight would be fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
I.think euban k is better boxer than wilder. It's just wilder punches way harder
Id also say that wilder is a smarter fighter too, other than being a spoiled child who thinks he can be his own trainer and his corner is there to shut up and give him water, Wilder does set traps and learn on the job better than Eubanks. (Not saying wilder is great, just better than Eubanks)
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:50 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 928 Post(s)
sammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 22,259.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
Become a world champion against who? He's running back to 160 to avoid the BJS rematch. He could never compete against Callum Smith either. Who will he beat at 160? Not Canelo GGG Jacobs or Andrade so where is his belt coming from? Another IBO or WBF strap? Come on man...I don't dispute it takes great courage skill and heart to get in a ring...but this guy is not world champion level.
He has a better chance at 160 than 168.
sammybee is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends