Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Which boxer has the most worst, most deluded fans?
Canelo 6 5.22%
Mayweather 22 19.13%
Wilder 35 30.43%
Fury 2 1.74%
AJ 23 20.00%
Pacquiao 12 10.43%
Golovkin 15 13.04%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2019, 06:59 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Idunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.54
Total Points: 18,273.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Did the fact that so many respected trainers and fighters rated prime GGG so highly not tell you something?

Like .. maybe the ordinary fans who felt the same way were not so deluded after all?
That's what I thought Before the Jacobs fight .
But Most of those same trainers Changed their tune and now Most of them say Canelo KO's GGG if they get the trilogy .
Some even put their pride to the side and admitted they were Wrong .

By the way . I thought GGG beat Jacobs .
Idunnoshet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-15-2019, 07:51 AM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10947 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,210.03
Total Points: 85,079.72
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idunnoshet View Post
That's what I thought Before the Jacobs fight .
But Most of those same trainers Changed their tune and now Most of them say Canelo KO's GGG if they get the trilogy .
Some even put their pride to the side and admitted they were Wrong .

By the way . I thought GGG beat Jacobs .
The fact that trainers have changed their tune and think Canelo would beat GGG in a 3rd fight doesn't mean they've changed their tune on how good Golovkin was at his peak.

He'll be 37 years old next time he fights!

For a pressure fighter with 40 pro and 350 amateur fights, who doesn't use PEDs, to still be rated top 3 in his division at the age of 37 says everything about how good Golovkin was at his peak.

He was already just one month short of 35 when he fought Jacobs, and fighting with the handicap of sticking to the 10lb IBF rehydration limit against an opponent who didn't do the same himself.

If you look at the careers of the ATG MWs, they all either lost and/or went life and death with non ATG level opponents when they were prime, or close to prime. That's boxing!

I haven't seen any experts predicting a KO win for Canelo in a trilogy with GGG, btw. He never shook or stunned him once in 24 rounds so far. I see no reason to think he could manage it given another 12.

Last edited by kafkod; 02-15-2019 at 08:00 AM.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:00 AM #73
The GOAT

Quoted: 2829 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,380.35
Total Points: 39,345.78
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
You said the count was longer than 10 secs. You were wrong.
It was, he wasn't fully standing at ten. The end.

And what's up with you responding to my conversations with other members?

That's the definition of troll.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:24 AM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3037 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 41,266.09
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
It was, he wasn't fully standing at ten. The end.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
He was up by 10. He might not have been deadbolt up right but during fight fighters bend from waist and aren't always upright. He looked fine to continue which is important thing
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxers, fans, fury, mayweather, wilder

User Tag List