• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our biggest mistakes in life?

I’ll go first:

SI’ed to get out of usmc basic training

quitting varsity basketball

While in college, attending an extended campus instead of the main campus

My only three. They still bother me not gonna lie.

Only regret is not having more than one child. My daughter turned out so well.

Comment

I guess mine would be not fully enjoying every moment. Each stage of our lives go by so fast, and even when/if we move onto better or even just different things, there's always part of the past, way of living, friends, etc that we'll miss. Also trying to balance having fun, whilst growing as person and trying to be all we can be is hard. Now I just try to enjoy life to the full and keep good people in my life. I'm way out of college now, but to anyone there right now, just enjoy it, throw yourself into everything. Enjoy learning and enjoy your friends, acquaintances and free time. It's a great stage of life, even if it's not your best and you go on to better things, it's a time you'll always look back on. Don't waste it.

Comment

Being alive in the first place lol

Comment

Not knowing pretty boy32 in real life. Seems like one cool @as dude. No bull shlt, freal

Comment

doing the good girls dirty and staying true to the bad ones smh

all you young cats out there messin around, just a heads up: If you have a good woman in ya life, don't do her dirty man its not worth it.

A good woman is hard to find man smh and karma will come back at you 10 folds

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              doing the good girls dirty and staying true to the bad ones smh

all you young cats out there messin around, just a heads up: If you have a good woman in ya life, don't do her dirty man its not worth it.

A good woman is hard to find man smh and karma will come back at you 10 folds
              Sage advice, that too often falls on deaf ears.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
                Sage advice, that too often falls on deaf ears.
                Indeed. Wish someone told me that when I was coming up, would have done a lot of things differently.

Comment

Indeed. Wish someone told me that when I was coming up, would have done a lot of things differently.
                  We have two lives... the life we learn with and the life we live after that. Suffering is what brings us towards happiness

-Bernard Malamud

Keep kicking out that knowledge. You never know who is paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                    I guess mine would be not fully enjoying every moment. Each stage of our lives go by so fast, and even when/if we move onto better or even just different things, there's always part of the past, way of living, friends, etc that we'll miss. Also trying to balance having fun, whilst growing as person and trying to be all we can be is hard. Now I just try to enjoy life to the full and keep good people in my life. I'm way out of college now, but to anyone there right now, just enjoy it, throw yourself into everything. Enjoy learning and enjoy your friends, acquaintances and free time. It's a great stage of life, even if it's not your best and you go on to better things, it's a time you'll always look back on. Don't waste it.
                    your idea of what your biggest mistakes in life are might change after 20 years

Comment

Working...
                    X