Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland on ITV commentary last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland on ITV commentary last night...

... I tuned in to watch two cvnts fight for the Cruiserweight titles... I dunno what their names were, but they reminded me of my Wi-Fi password.

But this cvnt - who I've seen before on the BBC - kept getting involved:

I dunno what it is about this guy, but he talks like he fell on his head as a kid. And he just sits there reading out bullshit 24/7. "Gracuntski has the WBC and WBA belts..." I KNOW. They just announced it like TWO MINUTES ago. Either say something I don't know, or STFU.

One thing I like about UK commentary is that normally they do, at least, STFU. But not this cunt. Imagine the pr1ck on the job. "And now I'm putting my penis in her vagina, and I'm moving it in and out."

Stupid CVNT.

What got to me as well was that they had the first few rounds as a "pick 'em." Are you serious?

I had Chobabollockov dominating that fight... I could see that SOME rounds were closer than others, but it was still 120-108 on my scorecard.

You know what I mean, though? You look like a ******, you talk like one... just STFU.

Yea i'm not a fan either.

He's even worse when it's just him commentating too.

Comment

I like him myself because he just straight up calls the action. I don't really like commentators playing armchair coach like Richie Woodhall does and I despise the inanities of Adam Smith and Carl Froch on Sky. He has to be hardest working man in boxing as well, seems to crop up everywhere. I think Sky is the only channel he doesn't appear on. I even found him calling some random Wimbledon match on the red button the other week. He does all of the livestreamed AIBA stuff too

Comment

his name is blackferatu btw

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          I like him myself because he just straight up calls the action. I don't really like commentators playing armchair coach like Richie Woodhall does and I despise the inanities of Adam Smith and Carl Froch on Sky. He has to be hardest working man in boxing as well, seems to crop up everywhere. I think Sky is the only channel he doesn't appear on. I even found him calling some random Wimbledon match on the red button the other week. He does all of the livestreamed AIBA stuff too
          You could clean out 800 shitters in a week... you're still a guy cleaning the shitter.

Comment

He’s up there with Jim Watt in the annoyance stakes...

Comment

His name is Ronald McIntosh. Show some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                His name is Ronald McIntosh. Show some respect.
                His name's Roland Shitfuck.

Why am I hearing Gasalot's corner ask him if he wants to be pulled out at least TWICE and Roland never even comments on it?

Comment

Working...
                X