Who is the dumbest boxer today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan no doubt, he's a ****ing dumbass

Comment

I would have to go with Tank Davis just based on listening to him speak. I don't think Adrien Broner is dumb he's just ignant.

Comment

Gervonta Davis
        Broner, I feel sorry for this idiot.
        Amir Khan, talking stupid things at all times
        Wilder, thinks too much of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          I dont think your in any kind of position to be making dumb lists mate, unless of course you are at the top.
          lets be honest your not even close to a triple digit IQ are ya pal?
          Everything you post is off point . The only thing you remotely get right is Wilder topics bc even a top idiot like you can pitch in . And still you find a way to discredit yoursef .

Wilder doesnt believe he can beat Joshua right ?

Comment

fraud mayweather jr dumb as his online kids.

his iq lower than a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Everything you post is off point . The only thing you remotely get right is Wilder topics bc even a top idiot like you can pitch in . And still you find a way to discredit yoursef .

Wilder doesnt believe he can beat Joshua right ?
              Where did i say that you weirdo stalker.

Not only do you have a double digit IQ but you just make stuff up. great!

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                Yes mr bomb squad and sir lets go champ I'm a fan of both but there not the sharpest tools in the box
                how??? Briggs is clearly using his let's go champ as promotion, same with Wilder's bomb squad, and if you saw the Wlad-Joshua fight on Sky Sports he was the commentator and was very informative

Comment

There's an interview Wilder did with FightHype telling everyone how frustrated he is with the Ortiz fight falling through. Except he pronounced the word 'frustrated' as "FLUSTRATED". Twice. I couldn't stop laughing and I like Wilder.

Comment

Also Khan tops this list. I'm still dumbfounded as to how someone as dim as Khan can become one of the richest Welterweights of recent times.

Maybe Khan is just playing a fool. For a dimwit he's done pretty well for himself.

Broner is more of the same but takes 2nd spot. At least he can get a laugh or two out of most. Should just retire and go into the entertainment industry. He's clearly got the personality for it.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                      Well they make enough fame and fortune bashing each others heads in so there is leeway for us kind souls praising boxers
                      all day every day tho?????

Comment

Working...
                      X