Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir, Vitali Klitschko - Which Brother Ranks Higher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wins between Vitali and Tyson Fury at their peaks?

Comment

Vitali does IMO.

Comment

vit had more skills but wlad ran things.

Comment

Wlad wins on accomplishment and longevity without question.

However, if they fought, I'd definitely bet on Vitali. That guy was a beast and a half. Scary bastard through and through.

Comment

This should even be a question. Wlad fought and beat better fighters over a longer and sustained period of time. Vits was a tough guy, but who did he really fight? He lost to the two best fighters he faced and his resume is littered with very forgettable names. As boring as I found Wlad, he earned his way into the top 10 all time heavyweights with his longevity and reign as champion.

Comment

i always thought vitali would knock wladimir out if they fought. a chin is incredibly important in fantasy HW matchups, where guys will be hitting each other with big shots. unless wladimir completely runs away with it and boxes his doors off he loses. vitali can come back if he has to weather a storm, and he always had better stamina than his brother.

that said, there's no comparing the careers of the two. wladimir is arguably a top 15 hw of all time, and was a champion for a decade. vitali's accomplishments cannot touch that, even if i think he's the more able fighter of the two.

Comment

Wlad did more in his career to be ranked higher. Vitali would knock his bro out if they fought doe.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  This should even be a question. Wlad fought and beat better fighters over a longer and sustained period of time. Vits was a tough guy, but who did he really fight? He lost to the two best fighters he faced and his resume is littered with very forgettable names. As boring as I found Wlad, he earned his way into the top 10 all time heavyweights with his longevity and reign as champion.
                  One of those forgettable names was a part-time golfer who put Wlad to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    One of those forgettable names was a part-time golfer who put Wlad to sleep.
                    Ok, so what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                      Who wins between Vitali and Tyson Fury at their peaks?
                      both bros end the clown prime for prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X