Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post picture / pictures of the most attractive / beautiful female you've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is a perfect example as to why threads like this usually don't work out.

One guy who ISN'T the OP will post some pics, then a bunch a guys just comment on the first guy's pics about her being average or ugly and how they bang girls way hotter on a nightly basis.

Yet no one else is posting pics. Including the OP who started this topic. And myself for that matter.

Comment

Cari Champion....ESPN sportscaster.

Comment

theres some fine ass bitches on instagram, you guys like thick girls?

Comment

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/celxysI.gifv

Comment

Just some random webcam slut I found once and keep checking her out. I have always been a sucker for the dark haired fair skinned goth looking *****es and she is a fine example of what I like. Too bad she don't do hardcore pron that chaturbate shit doesn't do anything for me. I definitely ain't paying for any of it either.

Her twitter: https://twitter.com/junemoorexxx?lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Cari Champion....ESPN sportscaster.

You sure that's her? I watched First Take years ago when she was on it, don't remember her face looking like that. Did she have surgery?

Edit: Yeah man, this doesn't look like the same chick. They must of airbrushed the crap outta those bikini pics
                Last edited by Rip Chudd; 10-30-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    This thread is a perfect example as to why threads like this usually don't work out.

One guy who ISN'T the OP will post some pics, then a bunch a guys just comment on the first guy's pics about her being average or ugly and how they bang girls way hotter on a nightly basis.

Yet no one else is posting pics. Including the OP who started this topic. And myself for that matter.
                    do you like thick chicks willy?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Blonde women are not usually my type but... I'd have to make an exception in this case

Comment

Working...
                      X