Man offers to pay for items for shoplifter gets axed to death instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
    If you can carry, carry.

Who gives a damn if your liberal friends turn their nose at your "paranoia" or whatever.

I'm waiting for my permit to arrive and will carry whenever I legally can.

Protect yourself from animals such as this and those cowards that feel they can gun down people watching a movie, or strolling through the mall, etc.

This vid can't be embedded for some reason:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei8OK4WdoW0&t=1396s
    Oh, no, son. That's not the way it is. You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. Too scared to take an ass-whipping.

This is what makes you a man *raises hands*. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day! Now you think you're a man with a gun in your hands, don't you? Put the gun down, C'mon, put up your dukes.

Comment

You yanks need more guns to avoid this violence.

Comment

People need to realize that a majority of the homeless are not just poor, down on their luck upstanding citizens. Most of them are in and out of prison for violent crimes, are addicts, sex offenders, mentally insane or unstable, and/or lazy bums. This one should be drown in a toilet full of liquid shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          Oh, no, son. That's not the way it is. You kids have been nothin' but punks. Sissified. So quick to pick up a gun. Too scared to take an ass-whipping.

This is what makes you a man *raises hands*. When I was growing up, this was all the protection we needed. You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day! Now you think you're a man with a gun in your hands, don't you? Put the gun down, C'mon, put up your dukes.
          ?

A gun is for self defense, i.e., a tool that will give you an option if you cannot leave a situation. Avoiding conflict and situational awareness is always your first line of defense. You are referring to cowards that have guns to use for intimidation or whatever. Idk what else to say.

Comment

Working...
          X