No announcement yet.

Rigo To Loma "Pick A Weight, Ill Fight You Anytime, Anywhere, Anyweight!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Come on man, you should know by now that 3 round amateur fights with freaking headgear and the fact that they don't even score to the body -- is worlds apart from professional boxing.

I'm not even talking today's Salido. I''m talking THAT Salido that got the the split decision against Lomachenko.

If you took THAT Salido, and put him in a ring with Lomachenko tomorrow, what would happen?

It would be a complete paint job
    Yep the amateur refs would never allow a Salido style guy to really grind away, Loma was probably all weird with the pressure and ref allowing the rough house pro tatics.

As you say Mike a total different fight now, Loma would stop Salido now I feel.

Comment

Easy to say after a guy moves up yet another division away from you and previous talks had you not wanting to move up to 126 for it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          rigo is all talk. always has been. when loma was one weight class apart rigo was like 126 is too much and wanted a catch weight. loma will be at 135 very soon do you really believe rigo will move up to fight him? rigo hasn't even moved up one weight class he's still at 122 which is a dead division. the fight is impossible to make so stfu about it.
          Loma can call the bluff, if it happens great if not move on...
          I would love to see the fight and have no dog here...

Comment

Working...
          X