No announcement yet.

Dispensing the myth in advance that "nobody picked klitschko to beat joshua"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    And I suppose I've got to guess which heavy isn't a hype job? Don't suppose it's the one whos best opponent is Stiverne?
    Wilder is a modern day michael grant, with the worst technique on a HW i have seen, and ive said that 100 times....im consistent like that

Comment

ive picked wlad by ko in the pick em. not a huge fan of either fighter, dont care who wins. wont be any u turn from me.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        I want Joshua to win because I'm British

I tentatively picked Wlad because I had a vision in my head that he could neutralise AJ with his jab and range management since AJ is quite one-paced and telegraphed to my eyes, but there's no way to know whether Wlad still remotely resembles the fighter he used to be after a year and a half of inactivity at his age, when he looked so bad in his last fight. It's entirely possible that he can't pull the trigger any more and just goes out with a whimper on Saturday

It's an intriguing fight precisely because of these question marks
        I think it may be a styles thing. Klitschko has always stayed hidden well behind he's reach. With the exception of Wach and maybe Mcline,who he clearly out skilled and outsped, who has he had to face who could reach him before Fury? Now he fights the second young guy in a row who will be able to get into range. Granted he's bound to have slowed abit in the reflex department, but the size equality may have more to do with him losing to Fury and maybe coming unstuck here.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Wilder is a modern day michael grant, with the worst technique on a HW i have seen, and ive said that 100 times....im consistent like that
          At least you hate everyone equally. But really, the division is what it is. What can you do but fight the next best available guy? And with no Fury, surely its Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            At least you hate everyone equally. But really, the division is what it is. What can you do but fight the next best available guy? And with no Fury, surely its Wlad?
            Having an opinion that is not being a blind cheerleading fanboy does not equate to being a 'hater' lol.

And no wlad is not the best available guy for all the reasons ive already stated...

If you want to base the best available guy on past achievements and glory then yea Wlad is the best available..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Having an opinion that is not being a blind cheerleading fanboy does not equate to being a 'hater' lol.

And no wlad is not the best available guy for all the reasons ive already stated...

If you want to base the best available guy on past achievements and glory then yea Wlad is the best available..
              I don't see Joshua's fairly standard build up as a heavyweight as proof that he's a "hype job". But I didn't see where you offered an alternative fighter that he could fight instead to prove he's the real thing.

Comment

Are you Joshua's fluffer?

Comment

I like Joshua but wk is shot. I actually think Joshua is the best hw at this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Even if Joshua wins, he's done what? Beaten Fury's leftovers? I bet you have Ricky Burns in your p4p list as well you smelly ginger jock ****.
                    Depends on the manner he wins, If he KOes him he will have once again made an opponent Fury once fought look easy to beat, we all seen Dyson Fluff Fury go 12 rounds with Kevin the Lard King Johnson, lmfao!!

Comment

Working...
                    X