Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more hyped. Jeff Lacy or Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of these polls are ridiculously self answering

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      With a headbutt, yes.

Stupid people.
      Lucas shouldn't be bum rushing trying to fight rough if he can't handle it

Comment

Lucas had dropped some decisions already. Lacy was being billed as an absolute killer.

Comment

Lacy atleast was a world champion

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            Lacy atleast was a world champion
            Come on. Lucas beat Peterson. Should have gotten that title.

Comment

Lacy by far.

Comment

I'm a HUGE Lucas fan but yeah it was Lacy no doubt.

Lucas is legit. Even when he was merkin the likes of Peterson, I don't think the fans necessarily thought he was unbeatable. Like Pac could've come down to 140 and tooled him up. He's a humble guy, easy to like with a very entertaining style. Garcia was and still is, disliked.

Comment

Obviously Lacy.

Lacy to this day has 0 wins against Top 10 opponents or just generally half decent opposition.

The only fighter he fought prior to Cazlaghe who wasn't a complete bum or shot to pieces was Omar Sheika and he looked absolutely terrible.

He got the absolute **** beat and out of him and embarrassed by a shot Roy Jones.

Comment

matthyse was bigger hypejob. I dont really think lacy was a hypejob when he was getting the praise. He just came up against an all time great in calzaghe and was never the same since. If he hadnt fought joe, his career would have been very different

Comment

Every American boxing fan who was a fan back then had Jeff Lacy annihilating Joe Calzaghe. They will deny it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X