Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-20-2015, 11:16 PM #1
Head Of Team Matthysse

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
SalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 962,783,966,762,365,616,128.00
Total Points: 981,734,138,316,719,521,792.00
No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 
No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 thanks! - -jose- 
thanks for the green and enjoy the fight (green k once I can) - -jose- Happy day of birth - dan_cov Happy Birthday fine Sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday and happy 1k posts. - vorgaphe :D - Psylence83 
Thanks for fast payoff!! - Psylence83 cheers bruv!! - angad10 Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. khan gettin paid... - angad10 You only gave me 100 Quad, it's 1 Quint bet right? 900 Quad more - S.O.G Ward 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Salim_Shady96 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Salim_Shady96 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Salim_Shady96 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Salim_Shady96 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Salim_Shady96 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Scott-Weiland 
Exclamation David Cameron took pigsticker to another level

Twitter has gone mental and I recommend you guys search the hashtag #piggate. Jeremy Corbyn not singing the national anthem doesn't seem so bad now. No wonder Ed looked so akward eating that bacon sandwich, he realised he was eating pieface's last pull.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
David Cameron put 'private part' in dead pig's mouth, shock biography claims
DAVID Cameron once put a "private part of his anatomy" into a dead pig's mouth during a bizarre initiation ritual, it has been claimed.

The shocking claims were made in a new biography, Call Me Dave
The Prime Minister carried out the act as a student a Oxford University, according to a claim made in a new biography.

The story was recounted to the authors by a contemporary of Mr Cameron who went on to become an MP.

He reportedly said the pig's head was resting on the lap of a member of the Piers Gaveston Society ***8211; a dining club at Oxford ***8211; while Cameron carried out the act.

He even claimed another member of the group has photographic evidence of the alleged act.

But the individual who is said to own the picture did not respond to approaches by the authors.

Mr Ashcroft said: "Perhaps it is a case of mistaken identity. Yet it is an elaborate story for an otherwise credible figure to invent.

"Furthermore, there are a number of accounts of pigs' heads at debauched parties in Cameron's day."

The alleged act echoes the first episode of the drama series Black Mirror, in which the fictional Prime Minister has sex with a pig live on TV.
The book also claims he was part of a "dope smoking group" called the Flam Club at university, according to the Daily Mail.

James Delingpole, a friend of Mr Cameron's at Oxford, said they smoked cannabis together while listening to the rock band Supertramp.

He said: "My drug of choice was weed ***8211; and I smoked weed with Dave."

Mr Cameron studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford's Brasenose College between and 1985 and 1988.

A Downing Street spokesman refused to comment when contacted by Express.co.uk.
The craziest thing is that some tories were trivialising such thing as just something a drunk uni student does on a night out:

Last edited by SalimShady1212; 09-20-2015 at 11:21 PM.
SalimShady1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 12:29 AM #2
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,275,799,730,920.33
Total Points: 120,056,607,138,311,952.00
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salim_Shady View Post
The craziest thing is that some tories were trivialising such thing as just something a drunk uni student does on a night out:
Not being funny, but this is the type of thing that goes on at University, sports clubs, notably rugby and hockey (check these out: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] ).

In the US they have a similar thing called hazing, some people have even died. Look up the elephant walk, it's that type of crap that goes on.

Nobody ever wants to do these things, but they're forced to by peer pressure and even an undertone of physical threat. It's a cycle of bullying really, and imo should be made illegal.

Last edited by Weebler I; 09-21-2015 at 12:42 AM.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:51 AM #3
Stritctly UG's friend

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26.60
Total Points: 2,140,326,382,523.69
f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker 
take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. 
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 
Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas I'm sure you have lots of these at home. - TyphoonFloyd 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 

Remember on the one hand the source for this was a second hand anecdote from an unnamed third party which was published in a tell-all sort of biography and reported in the Daily Mail.

On the other hand the Prime Minister of Great Britain fucked a dead pig in the FACE.
squealpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:03 PM #4
Head Of Team Matthysse

SalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond reputeSalimShady1212 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 
No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 No Message - Salim_Shady96 thanks! - -jose- 
thanks for the green and enjoy the fight (green k once I can) - -jose- Happy day of birth - dan_cov Happy Birthday fine Sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday and happy 1k posts. - vorgaphe :D - Psylence83 
Thanks for fast payoff!! - Psylence83 cheers bruv!! - angad10 Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. khan gettin paid... - angad10 You only gave me 100 Quad, it's 1 Quint bet right? 900 Quad more - S.O.G Ward 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Salim_Shady96 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Salim_Shady96 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Salim_Shady96 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Salim_Shady96 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Salim_Shady96 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
Not being funny, but this is the type of thing that goes on at University, sports clubs, notably rugby and hockey (check these out: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] ).

In the US they have a similar thing called hazing, some people have even died. Look up the elephant walk, it's that type of crap that goes on.

Nobody ever wants to do these things, but they're forced to by peer pressure and even an undertone of physical threat. It's a cycle of bullying really, and imo should be made illegal.
Can't remember the women's name but she is a Tory and said this is normal though? I am sorry but such extremes is not normal, getting drunk and doing regrettable things I understand but fornicating with a pig is something else. However, #BaeOfPigs was an inspired hashtag.
Old 09-21-2015, 07:11 PM #5
Tarded. Im a pilot now.

Quoted: 3480 Post(s)
Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,864,961,867,715,287,040.00
Merry Christmas to you and yours SP - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year P - HughJass U too funny :) - PorterIsFuture It's a large mug P. Can't green ya ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Faux News :lol1: - Rocky... WAR SWEET PEA. Cheers to this weekend's fights, bruh. - Mike D ran out of green, thanks for your response - jazluvr Merry Christmas bud! - TBear truth - BOXEO _ 
fcuking Pea :lol1: you made me choke on my Blimpies sandwich :lol1: - -jose- Happy Holidays Sweet Pea - TBear Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Go fuck yourself faggot!!!!!! - HAMMER77777 Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Happy birthday and sh*t. - P.K Dionysus Stevie thread :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers, man... - anthonydavid11 Good poster - 1bad65 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Remember on the one hand the source for this was a second hand anecdote from an unnamed third party which was published in a tell-all sort of biography and reported in the Daily Mail.

On the other hand the Prime Minister of Great Britain fucked a dead pig in the FACE.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I'm not shocked that shit like this goes down as initiation rites into elite good ol' boys clubs.

Probably have similar things happen here stateside with groups like Skulls and Bones.

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 09-21-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Sweet Pea 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:29 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Gods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond reputeGods We Faked has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,805,555,574,280.98

I'd trade a dead pigs head for some of the porkers I've gotten drunk and stuck my genitals into.
Gods We Faked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 02:22 AM #7
Wiping Bum W/ NIST Report

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
MrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,049,166,610,536,346.00
Total Points: 6,049,166,610,663,535.00
for contributing to the Gif Thread - -jose- bestow knowledge upoun thyself - sugarsmosley hilarious - jas Happy Holidays Tambo...and War B-Suth - Mike D Happy Holdays - TBear 
Thank you - -jose- You know why. - ^_^*peace sign* this mofo starting a gif thread lmao we run this shit son!!! - -jose- :lol1: - -jose- Merry Christmas MrTambourineMan - TBear 
A medal for the Victoria  gifs. - BOXEO _ Merry Christmas - TBear 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

MrTambourineMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:35 AM #8
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,275,799,730,920.33
Total Points: 120,056,607,138,311,952.00
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salim_Shady View Post
Can't remember the women's name but she is a Tory and said this is normal though? I am sorry but such extremes is not normal, getting drunk and doing regrettable things I understand but fornicating with a pig is something else. However, #BaeOfPigs was an inspired hashtag.
lol he didn't fornicate with a pig. If he did what they said he did, he likely stuck his flaccid member in a dead pig's head.

Is it normal? unfortunately it's relatively normal for university clubs, but not by any regular person's stretch of the imagination which is why I think this sort of thing should be made illegal.

There is an article in the independent today where people have been sharing the things they had to do:

- drink a litre of olive oil from a prostitute's boot
- drink alcohol from a condom
- drink bloody mary from a tampon
- eat pig intestines and curry powder from a fish carcass while wearing a nappy/diaper
- down vodkas, run naked across University gardens with nuts tucked between your legs

and that stuff is the tip of the iceberg, Universities & Colleges are fcked up for letting it go on in the UK, US & other countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods We Faked View Post
I'd trade a dead pigs head for some of the porkers I've gotten drunk and stuck my genitals into.
no doubt

Last edited by Weebler I; 09-22-2015 at 07:48 AM.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 08:13 AM #9
Head Of Team Matthysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods We Faked View Post
hahahahaha
Old 09-22-2015, 08:30 AM #10
Stritctly UG's friend

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26.60
Total Points: 2,140,326,382,523.69
f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker 
take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. 
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 
Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas I'm sure you have lots of these at home. - TyphoonFloyd 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 

About a year ago columnist Charlie Brooker wrote an anthology series that played on Channel 4. The pilot episode is relevant to this topic.

It's a bit gross. Worth a watch.

Also it's a TV drama, not a Youtube documentary or anything.
squealpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cameron, david, level, pigsticker

User Tag List