Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-23-2014, 01:15 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Inkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 235,441.71
War bhop! - jas Holy Sh*t !!! stop fckng posting! 45 threads in less than a month? - Bardock Enjoy - chav Enjoy - chav Enjoy - chav 
Enjoy - chav Enjoy - chav Enjoy - chav Enjoy - chav Enjoy - chav 
Enjoy - chav God you're fckng annoying - Bardock SHUT THE FCK UP! - Bardock 
Default Fights where in YOUR opinion it was quite obvious someone was on PEDs or cheating?

Name some fights where in YOUR opinion you believe a fighter may have been cheating whether it be performance enhancement drugs or tampered gloves/wraps. A genuine giveaway might be a fighter climbing up numerous weight classes without a loss of strength, speed, and power. Remember, these are opinion only, so no one is being slandered here.

Here are a few of mine.

Margarito/Cotto (illegal wraps)
Margarito/Clottey (quite possibly numerous other Margarito fights for illegal wraps)
Pacquiao/ODLH (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
Pacquiao/Cotto (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
Pacquiao/Margarito (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
GGG/Stevens (GGG's gloves looked tampered with)
GGG/Rosado (GGG's gloves looked tampered with, Rosado even brought it up to commission)
Maidana/Broner (Ariza giving suspicious substances in last round)
Trinidad/Joppy (quite possibly numerous other Tito fights for illegal wraps)
Mosley/ODLH (Mosley did not test positive but admitted to using EPO)
Inkanyamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-23-2014, 01:16 AM #2
Banned

Inkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these partsInkanyamba is infamous around these parts
War bhop! - jas Holy Sh*t !!! stop fckng posting! 45 threads in less than a month? - Bardock Enjoy - chav Enjoy - chav Enjoy - chav 

I also find it hard to believe that Oscar developed his cocaine habit after retirement. I think he might have been on the powder in some of his fights.

Mayorga is another fighter who I suspect might have been on something for numerous fights.

And another big one? Nonito Donaire.

Ever since he left Conte his performances have dwindled & he's lost his allure. Quite obvious to me he was on something.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:23 AM #3
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4035 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,494,097,923,889,502,208.00
Total Points: 7,494,097,923,892,979,712.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

No because I am a true fan of the sport of boxing and I don't think that way. I watch for the drama, the science, the elegance, the unpredictability, the passion. I don't think about PEDs or any form of cheating, I don't focus on that negativity, rumor mill or conspiracy, That's for haters. I'm not a hater, im a boxing fan and an amateur fighter, and I've never seen obvious PED use, or have cared to consider it unless the facts say otherwise.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:28 AM #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
No because I am a true fan of the sport of boxing and I don't think that way. I watch for the drama, the science, the elegance, the unpredictability, the passion. I don't think about PEDs or any form of cheating, I don't focus on that negativity, rumor mill or conspiracy, That's for haters. I'm not a hater, im a boxing fan and an amateur fighter, and I've never seen obvious PED use, or have cared to consider it unless the facts say otherwise.
Well then you're one dimensional as hell and can't see the whole picture. To tell me you couldn't tell Pac was on some type of PED or EPO during the Cotto fight tells me you can't properly take in everything that goes on during a championship fight. Drugs are a huge part of the sport we love and you're ignoring it like it's nothing?
Old 08-23-2014, 01:30 AM #5
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4035 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,494,097,923,889,502,208.00
Total Points: 7,494,097,923,892,979,712.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

WAR MAIDANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:32 AM #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
WAR MAIDANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, now I know why you'd rather see drug related stuff hidden under the rug. You're a Maidana fan.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:34 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,501,393,897.91
I wish I could just get up off the couch and go 12. - Just Now Hit Me Wash that oven-fresh gooey cookie down with a piping hot cup of joe. - Just Now Hit Me 

I don't really think of it that much until I get the evidence. I keep an open mind but I'm not really an expect on peds so I can't develop the best opinion on stuff like that.

but a somewhat recent fight that i can think that there was clear shenanigans:

Botha v Williams...fight was inexplicably cut short by 2 rounds after botha methodically took Wiliams to deep waters and had him dead to rights. Botha also claimed to have been bribed to take a dive beforehand.
LA_2_Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:35 AM #8

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Da Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond reputeDa Machine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,127,895,908,601,916.00
Total Points: 23,227,895,909,315,480.00
wipe the tears when bhop crushes kovalev - jas can't give you any more green k so here's a gift for your GIF thread - takingaim A medal for the gif tip - UTEP for the gif idea - jas good sport - jas 

How do you not get banned. Everyone knows your gig and its dried up.

Yet I get banned for posting 1 of ten threads on the front page about Mayweather and I'm the only one banned.
Da Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:36 AM #9
Lord of the North

Quoted: 1512 Post(s)
Kuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond reputeKuyukut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 20,000,000,000,000,001,811,939,328.00
still waiting to green you bro - jazluvr The Golovkin Mafia Medal - A medal given to the Head Honchos of BoxingScene by the Head Honcho of TGM. TGM will always have your back. (1/5) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin as generous as they come with e-points - jas Pacquiao - Marquez V coming soon ! - valero Long live the competitions! - jas 
cool guy - jas Have to spread more green before I can green ya - Beercules No Message - Psylence83 No Message - Psylence83 Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Merry Christmas to you too homie! - -jose- One of the greats - Hype job i tried to green k you bakk, i was outta luck so now i can only give you this filthy azz gift, peace - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
happy new year Kuyukut - miamike Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear :beerchug: - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Marcov 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Marcov World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 
Autism - jas Head and Neck Cancer - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sugarsmosley 

fraud jr got caught 3 times... and for that reason i think he is the only obvious choice.
Kuyukut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:37 AM #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Machine View Post
How do you not get banned. Everyone knows your gig and its dried up.

Yet I get banned for posting 1 of ten threads on the front page about Mayweather and I'm the only one banned.
I have no idea what you're talking about. And I literally just removed you from my ignore list a few minutes ago for spamming in my threads. You go back on just as easily. Contribute to the thread or GTFO. You got banned because you were spamming super long messages in threads.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cheating?, fights, obvious, opinion, peds

User Tag List