Collapse
No announcement yet.

OfficialHBO Boxing After Dark: Martirosyan - Lara RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Lara say Vanes has no heart? Not too good with my Spanish but I thought I heard that.

Comment

• I'm sorry but Lara won that fight. Vanes landed about 3-4 punches that meant anything the whole night.

There were some quiet rounds, but even in those Lara's defense and the occasional left hand that would land, won him those rounds. And the only round where Vanes for sure won was the 2nd really. I mean, it had to be 6-2 Lara. I don't see how you give Vanes more than 2 rounds at all.

Comment

• I thought Lara had that. yeah vanes was aggressive but he only landed a few clean shots whereas lara was landing clean repeatedly every round.

Comment

• And people are saying that Lara could beat Canelo?

Get the **** outta here.

Comment

• Lara was ahead man, i dunno how u can see it any other way. Even lederman, giving the first 3 to vanes, ended up w the right guy winning

Wonder what happens with the ginger now

Comment

• Lara's pissed at GBP...

Well, better a Draw than an L on a Top Rank card.

Comment

• Vanes won?
                hahahaha,well looks like it'll come between who pays the judges the most if Vanes fights Canelo

Comment

• Awful fight why would there ever be a rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I'm sorry but Lara won that fight. Vanes landed about 3-4 punches that meant anything the whole night.

There were some quiet rounds, but even in those Lara's defense and the occasional left hand that would land, won him those rounds. And the only round where Vanes for sure won was the 2nd really. I mean, it had to be 6-2 Lara. I don't see how you give Vanes more than 2 rounds at all.
                    I had it 6-2 as well, all Vanes was doing was throwing and missing or getting his shots blocked and getting countered, Lara nearly doubled the amount of shots Vanes landed.

Comment

• Vanes is a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X